Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Philip

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    on the Westside !
    Posts
    114

    Philip

    Why does Philip Rivers ALWAYS complain, and seem to blame everyone else when He throws an interception ????

    I'm tired of seeing it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    on the Westside !
    Posts
    114
    Maybe I was a little hard on Phillip.

    Can't have the Titans in the Playoffs, can we ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    7,328
    Ohhhhh....that Philip!?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    218
    Philip will be crying at Arrowhead in a few weeks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    28,480
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Philip will be crying at Arrowhead in a few weeks.
    the chiefs posses nothing on defense that could possibly make him cry. if anything, he'd be crying from the three dropped long balls from our first meeting. that hasn't happened since then and you also didn't face a chargers defense with joey bosa and melvin ingram on the field.

    between the two the chiefs are not the only ones with a good and explosive offense, they are however the only ones with a piss poor defense.



    stick around so Phil can make you eat those words here soon.


    Welcome Back! #85

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6,346
    Most unappreciated QB to every play in the NFL........and yes I hate the chargers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Most unappreciated QB to every play in the NFL........and yes I hate the chargers
    Agreed. Seems like the Chargers always have one of these guys. Underappreciated.

    Fouts

    Brees

    and now Rivers.

    1st ballot HOFer, IMO. And, a pretty stand up guy. I love the way he heckles other teams and fans, and manages to keep it clean. Always dangerous to play against, and hilarious as hell when you get his goat.

    Hooray, beer!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,172
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Agreed. Seems like the Chargers always have one of these guys. Underappreciated.

    Fouts

    Brees

    and now Rivers.

    1st ballot HOFer, IMO. And, a pretty stand up guy. I love the way he heckles other teams and fans, and manages to keep it clean. Always dangerous to play against, and hilarious as hell when you get his goat.
    Like when he was yelling into his helmet.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •