Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    So VJ can pretend to be a good coach.
    OMG, he sucks and we suck so bad. It's comical.

Good thing we called timeout to give them more time to score!

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

This isn't even a playoff-caliber team that's dishing out a spanking.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    This kind of thought process depresses me to no end. Let them just sit back and see if VJ gets any better and two years down the road when it is beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not HC material, we pick up and start over. Problem I have with that is isn't it obvious now.. and what exactly is the point in wasting another year or two waiting to see if this guy is an ugly duckling who will turn into a swan or just an ugly ducking who will only get a little uglier with each loss. What a waste.
    Hmm new scheme new coach and turnover amongst turnover is never a good image across the league. Not for players or coaches who may want to come here. We won't get anywhere firing coaches every year and unless you are sure you can get a proven coach I say stay pat.

The bright side to it would be if the GM does his job when u are ready to make a coaching change the roster will be a ready now roster as opposed to a project that would take 3 to 4 years cause we all know coaches wants players to fit the scheme. Does that make sense to you? Or the reason rather behind my statement?

So does Elway hand the blank check to Cousins today or wait til March?

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Loved that Washington was hugging and high fiving the coach, not like they are playoff bound because of this game.
    Probably because its their last home game with Cousins

Deflected pass from the ‘tall’ QB

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    Bolles has been at least as bad as Stephenson this game and we didn't have to give up a #1 pick to draft Stephenson.

True.... Bolles is a the rookie and today was treated like a fool. On the other hand, Stephenson is the vet that treated the Broncos like they were the fool for signing him to that crazy contract...... . He ain't worth a food stamp!

3rd and 14...we got this

Of course we won't fire Joseph...SMH

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Run the ball with CJ and try to get him his 1000 yards, he wants it and deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    When he is not playing the Broncos he is severely mediocre. Not reliable in the clutch, and he yells "You like that!"
    I hear ya. On the road vs. Seattle, Cousins lost four starters on the line and played with two backups plus two players signed off the street. He led a 4th quarter comeback drive to win - clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I hear ya. On the road vs. Seattle, Cousins lost four starters on the line and played with two backups plus two players signed off the street. He led a 4th quarter comeback drive to win - clutch.
    Yeah whatever the case is, he is far more consistent than any QB we have now. Elway can see this pretty clearly

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    How often does he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    There’s 2 guarantees in the NFL on a weekly basis...

DT dropping a pass and a Patriots opponent “dropping” a TD

Watch your mouth when you talk about the greatest wide receiver in broncos history. It's not his fault his daily Sunday routine is to eat fresh hot buttered popcorn before a game.