Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CJ Anderson taking to Twitter defending his cause

Sorry bout the title, didnít know what else to call it but does anyone here agree with this fella?

Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-25-2017 at 10:28 AM.

What a terrific teammate.

The entire offense outside of the linemen (minus stephenson), Manny Sanders and maybe Andy Janovich need to be jettisoned. This dude is letting this all hang out on social media, imagine what the locker room is like...

Hooray, beer!

And as soon as a football player uses "you dont play the game so you dont know" he's dead to me.

Shouldve let him stay in MIA instead of matching them on that deal. What an absolute assbag

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    And as soon as a football player uses "you dont play the game so you dont know" he's dead to me.

Shouldve let him stay in MIA instead of matching them on that deal. What an absolute assbag
    Well you don't.....so?

The entire offense outside of the linemen (minus stephenson), Manny Sanders and maybe Andy Janovich need to be jettisoned. This dude is letting this all hang out on social media, imagine what the locker room is like...
    No unison Iíd imagine

This is not new. He has been arguing with fans on his Twitter all season long. And usually defends his teammates.

Iím not necessarily defending him but there are some really Ignorant trash fans that troll him daily.

Switch Sanders for DT and you're spot on. Sanders is hurt too often, too loud of a mouth, too highly paid, and too selfish to keep over DT.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Switch Sanders for DT and you're spot on. Sanders is hurt too often, too loud of a mouth, too highly paid, and too selfish to keep over DT.
    lol. Sanders is too expensive to keep, but DT should stay. Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
    lol. Sanders is too expensive to keep, but DT should stay. Good one.
    Pretty sure they were both being sarcastic.

Usually I agree with your takes but CJ has consistently been one of the only offensive players who has seemed to give a Damn all year. Arguing on Twitter is counterproductive but you can tell CJ cares and is giving it his all. The same can't be said about the majority of the offense.

Ya know... I've tried really hard to continue liking CJ... But the way he responded to this is just piss poor... He needs to just step away from social media
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

I donít see a problem with his response. Heck, I wish he dugbin a bit more. Just because we fans have social media access to players doesnít mean we can say what we want and get a cotton candy response. Heís been very passionate and emotional since his first day on this team. Heís one of the only players who never quit no matter how horrendous the OL, defense, and three terrible QBís played.

If people canít take being put in their place, then stop making stupid comments to players on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    I donít see a problem with his response. Heck, I wish he dugbin a bit more. Just because we fans have social media access to players doesnít mean we can say what we want and get a cotton candy response. Heís been very passionate and emotional since his first day on this team. Heís one of the only players who never quit no matter how horrendous the OL, defense, and three terrible QBís played.

If people canít take being put in their place, then stop making stupid comments to players on social media.
    Somebody thinks logically 🖒

Peyton gave CJ a lot of props for being one of the smarter backs he had played with. "Like having another QB on the field"

CJ is no dumby. Probably one of the smartest guys on the offensive side of the ball. Even when the man speaks, you can tell he is a smart cookie. However, I'll agree his writing style is a bit maddening.

I like that CJ mixes it up with the fans and he's right... we know jack in comparison to him. There are probably only a handful of people on this board that know football to a level that is expected by a NFL player. These guys are expected to understand football "theory" and the "greats" usually know every coverage, who has who, zones, what every teammate's job is as well. The amount of knowledge they are supposed to retain and understand is insane.

Sam is the only one on this board, off the top of my head, who could probably hold a candle (as far as his football knowledge) to an above-average NFL player.

CJ's one of the few players on the team who have an ounce of passion. I don't blame him for getting snippy with embarrassing ungrateful fans.