Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,800
    I am glad I don't have twitter and never read it. Nobody makes any sense and whenever I read something it looks like a rat trying to speak with Listerine in its mouth.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    D-Town
    Posts
    1,504
    Again, I think his interactions are great. He's RT'd me multiple times... this was from earlier today!


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,883
    CJ has taken a rather large dump on my good will towards him the last few weeks with the things he's been saying.

    It's pretty obvious he wants out the door in the offseason. Bye felicia!


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    CJ has taken a rather large dump on my good will towards him the last few weeks with the things he's been saying.

    It's pretty obvious he wants out the door in the offseason. Bye felicia!
    To be fair, many fans on Twitter are the epitome of all of the negative aspects of a fan. Yes, players probably should ignore them. But, I canít blame them for defending themselves or teammates. They have every right to Twitter as the crappy fans that take to Twitter to belittle people playing a game. I seriously get second hand embarrassment at some of the things people say on Twitter.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    To be fair, many fans on Twitter are the epitome of all of the negative aspects of a fan. Yes, players probably should ignore them. But, I can’t blame them for defending themselves or teammates. They have every right to Twitter as the crappy fans that take to Twitter to belittle people playing a game. I seriously get second hand embarrassment at some of the things people say on Twitter.
    Two wrongs don't make a right.

    I agree with you about twitter,and thats why I stay away.

    Hooray, beer!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    41
    Over rated. Average at best with one or two stand out games.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,793
    CJ did nothing wrong here. He didnít throw any teammates under the bus and spoke his mind probably because this guy just kept trolling him.
    Whatís funny, is the same people who rag on CJ for something like this probably say Aqib Talib is a great teammate and locker room leader. The same Talib who put his childish vendetta ahead of the teams goals while we were still scratching for a playoff spot. After that Raiders game we should have suspended Talib for the season. He is ghetto trash. CJ deserves better from the fans, he busts his butt and plays hard. He is probably my favorite player on this team full of premadonna punks right now. Keep being you CJ.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,793
    Quote Originally Posted by EngBronco View Post
    Over rated. Average at best with one or two stand out games.
    If youíre talking about DeMaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Derek Wolfe, Brandon Marshall, or Aqib Talib I would agree with you. CJ is all heart and is the only one on this team who seems to care right now.

    I stand by the fact that we started losing when our coaching staff decided they had to force feed Booker the ball. If we had stuck with the early season formula of CJ and Charles we would be playing for the division right now. Look it up, our record is phenomenal when CJ gets 20+ carries in a game. He is a true workhorse back that needs the touches to get going. Heís every bit as good as Jordan Howard or Kareem Hunt. Only difference is their coaches know how to use them. Show CJ respect, he is a true Bronco!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,172
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    If you’re talking about DeMaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Derek Wolfe, Brandon Marshall, or Aqib Talib I would agree with you. CJ is all heart and is the only one on this team who seems to care right now.

    I stand by the fact that we started losing when our coaching staff decided they had to force feed Booker the ball. If we had stuck with the early season formula of CJ and Charles we would be playing for the division right now. Look it up, our record is phenomenal when CJ gets 20+ carries in a game. He is a true workhorse back that needs the touches to get going. He’s every bit as good as Jordan Howard or Kareem Hunt. Only difference is their coaches know how to use them. Show CJ respect, he is a true Bronco!
    I think you are using scatter shot and hitting players that do not deserve it. Agree with most of what you said tho.

    CJ is a warrior and if we can figure out the coaching and OL he will be a real good player. Shoot he is top 10 in rushing on this horrible offensive team with about the worst situation at qb in the NFL outside of Clev.

    Sanders and Wolfe are good players imo.

    DT is about the biggest waste of talent due to lack of mental toughness I have seen. He could easily be the most dominant WR in the NFL if his mental attitude was the same as Sanders.

    Now if you do not like what players doing off the field I understand your list more. Me...I just care about winning....not trying to put together an All Church Team that has a tougher time winning because we have guys who stay away from strip clubs.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    10
    I like the player but not these twitter antics. I think players should not get drug into arguing with fans on social media, it is just bad form and it feeds them more. Further evidence of being control problems with the Broncos.
    Go Broncos, eh

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,785
    I have no problem with CJ standing up for his players but also think that Kyle guy is right.... this team does lack leadership.

    Also even if CJ was just standing up for his teammates at some point he just needs to let it go... there will always be haters and people just trying to push your buttons.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,172
    Quote Originally Posted by O.C. refill View Post
    I like the player but not these twitter antics. I think players should not get drug into arguing with fans on social media, it is just bad form and it feeds them more. Further evidence of being control problems with the Broncos.
    I am not a big fan of twitter but it is here to stay and players will keep using it.

    At best people will just stop reacting to it because it is the norm but I do not see the media allowing that to happen in the near future.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,172
    Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    I have no problem with CJ standing up for his players but also think that Kyle guy is right.... this team does lack leadership.

    Also even if CJ was just standing up for his teammates at some point he just needs to let it go... there will always be haters and people just trying to push your buttons.
    Young people have the energy to fight the fights they should let go yet do not have the wisdom to let it go.

    It is why I stopped dating girls under 30 long ago.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6,538
    Cjs pathetic for this.

    Stay off social media and keep your dirty laundry in the locker room.

    Before football grew feelings and cupcake attitudes, men would settle their beefs behind closed doors with fist and then go out for dinner and drinks together.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Young people have the energy to fight the fights they should let go yet do not have the wisdom to let it go.

    It is why I stopped dating girls under 30 long ago.
    Or did they stop dating you?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •