Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,785
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Cjs pathetic for this.

    Stay off social media and keep your dirty laundry in the locker room.

    Before football grew feelings and cupcake attitudes, men would settle their beefs with fist and then go out for dinner and drinks together.
    Can't handle it that way (the right way) anymore ... too many people with weak character that will sue, shoot, stab, or kill you if you beat or "offend" them.

    Hell I met my best friend because I wanted to fight him haha
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Young people have the energy to fight the fights they should let go yet do not have the wisdom to let it go.

    It is why I stopped dating girls under 30 long ago.
    I stopped dating girls under 30 because they started thinking I was too old
    Go Broncos, eh

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,883
    Quote Originally Posted by O.C. refill View Post
    I stopped dating girls under 30 because they started thinking I was too old
    I stopped dating girls under 30 because I knew my wife would kill me if it continued... Granted, she was also the last under or over 30 I've dated so there's that too...


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Gainesville, Florida
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This is not new. He has been arguing with fans on his Twitter all season long. And usually defends his teammates.

    I’m not necessarily defending him but there are some really Ignorant trash fans that troll him daily.
    IMO if so-called "fans" trash and/or troll players like that, they are not real Broncos fans.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    41
    I'm not doubting his spirit and heart. Just his ability.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Scores View Post
    IMO if so-called "fans" trash and/or troll players like that, they are not real Broncos fans.
    Last year was about his fantasy stats and he still complained

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,086
    The bottom line is that fans need to have respect for the players. We can't play or do what they do that's why we're watching from the stands or on t.v. And if they trolled some of the clown fans that we have after they got finished work, they wouldn't be saying two wrongs don't make a right.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    9,250
    Y'all want to get rid of the only guy that scored an offensive TD in Super Bowl 50 just because he speaks his mind on Twitter out of passion for his team?

    Maybe if the rest of the team had C.J.'s passion, we wouldn't have a losing record...

    The dude is 56 yards away from a thousand yards on a season where we have been abysmal. Be ashamed of yourselves.


    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,793
    Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    Y'all want to get rid of the only guy that scored an offensive TD in Super Bowl 50 just because he speaks his mind on Twitter out of passion for his team?

    Maybe if the rest of the team had C.J.'s passion, we wouldn't have a losing record...

    The dude is 56 yards away from a thousand yards on a season where we have been abysmal. Be ashamed of yourselves.
    This exactly, thank you. CJ is our best offensive player, period!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,793
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    This exactly, thank you. CJ is our best offensive player, period!
    Well almost exactly, Manning did throw a TD pass to Fowler. I get your point though. If thereís one guy we shouldnít cut itís CJ.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,212
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Well almost exactly, Manning did throw a TD pass to Fowler. I get your point though. If there’s one guy we shouldn’t cut it’s CJ.
    Really though, Manning threw a two-point conversion to Fowler.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    9,629
    Wow, this place is brutal. CJ is one of the guys that actually shows up every Sunday. Not opposed to him engaging folks that attack him on Twitter, lots of idiots, armchair QBs, armchair GMs on there (like myself!)

    Todd Gurley is not walking through the door, and I don't believe RB is a need unless we stupidly create another one. Will Elway bungle that one too?

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,937
    Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Wow, this place is brutal. CJ is one of the guys that actually shows up every Sunday. Not opposed to him engaging folks that attack him on Twitter, lots of idiots, armchair QBs, armchair GMs on there (like myself!)

    Todd Gurley is not walking through the door, and I don't believe RB is a need unless we stupidly create another one. Will Elway bungle that one too?
    In a time when Denver is search for a franchise QB while desperately needing more cap space to compete, yes I think CJ will be dismissed especially when we have Booker. RBs these day arenít super hard to find, just look at what Steven Ridley is doing right now.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    9,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    In a time when Denver is search for a franchise QB while desperately needing more cap space to compete, yes I think CJ will be dismissed especially when we have Booker. RBs these day aren’t super hard to find, just look at what Steven Ridley is doing right now.
    I guess if it's good for the team going forward. Don't like it, although it looks like Booker can do the same for less $.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Downtown Denver
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    What a terrific teammate.

    The entire offense outside of the linemen (minus stephenson), Manny Sanders and maybe Andy Janovich need to be jettisoned. This dude is letting this all hang out on social media, imagine what the locker room is like...
    Your solution is to get rid of everybody that actually did something then?

    The OL is bad. Stephenson and Watson are useless, need a new guard as well.

    Sanders is getting a pass for no good reason right now. DT has outproduced Sanders, and has a shot at a 6th straight 1,000 yard season. You donít get rid of your only productive weapon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •