Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brock Osweiler gives saddest sideline speech as 20 Broncos ignore him

Brock Osweiler gives saddest sideline speech as 20 Broncos ignore him

https://sports.yahoo.com/brock-oswei...214249601.html

Thought it was funny click the video to watch

I found it pretty sad but not on brocks part.

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    I found it pretty sad but not on brocks part.
    I don't. You can't force leadership, it has to be inspired. Obviously, Brock is not a leader nor inspiring to the players around him. Look what Jimmy G is doing for the 49ers and a team that could barely eke out a win - a good leader elevates everyone around him. It couldn't be less than worlds apart the difference between those two
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I don't. You can't force leadership, it has to be inspired. Obviously, Brock is not a leader nor inspiring to the players around him. Look what Jimmy G is doing for the 49ers and a team that could barely eke out a win - a good leader elevates everyone around him. It couldn't be less than worlds apart the difference between those two
    You canít force leadership but at least heís trying to step up to the plate. No one else on the offense is interested in stepping up and trying to light a fire under these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    You canít force leadership but at least heís trying to step up to the plate. No one else on the offense is interested in stepping up and trying to light a fire under these guys.
    Why would anyone listen to a guy that's been cut by two teams, brought in on some bologna and given another opportunity JUST because... leaders are followers before anything and Brock showed he wasn't willing to put in the work and quit on the organization.... no ones listening to that elway whipping boy scrub

If I was Brock, the one who just fumbled for a loss and then threw an interception, the last thing I would expect from my teammates is respect. I applaud him for trying, but you have to be a leader on the field before anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    If I was Brock, the one who just fumbled for a loss and then threw an interception, the last thing I would expect from my teammates is respect. I applaud him for trying, but you have to be a leader on the field before anything else.
    That clip was from before the fumble though. The commentators mentioned it before they actually showed it

That clip was from before the fumble though. The commentators mentioned it before they actually showed it
    Wow I wonder what he had to say after the fumble. I liked his energy but I felt really embarrassed for him when they played it because nobody was listening.

Well, that illustrates the point better then. Even before he fumbled no one on the team cared what Brock had to say, think about their opinion of him after his fumble and interception?
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Well it was a nice try by Brock and at this point he is doing what he can to stay in the league but obviously he is not seen as a leader which is what tends to happen when you don't back it up on the field.
    Go Broncos, eh

That's the problem, some of these draft picks need to be let go if they don't care. And the offensive -line was the cause of a lot of the bad plays on offense.

Brock lost his credibility when he gave the finger to Denver on his way out to Houston.

I wouldn't listen to him either.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

I think it says more negatively about the rest of the players then it does about Osweiler. At least he is showing some passion for the game. He is pissed off enough to actually step up and make an attempt at showing some emotion. Half-halfheartedly going through the motions is pathetic.

Osweiler is a lame duck QB. Everyone knows he is gone. But where are the leaders of the offense? Has not been one all season long. QB play has been awful ...again! but has anyone stepped up all season long? Way too many mistakes and selfish attitudes, dropped passes, holding calls that brought back big plays or buried drives. I can go on and on about it.

Team gave up. I blame that on the coaches and players equally. Even those on defense. Sad is not Osweiler showing some emotion, it is the others not showing it. Everyone should be embarrassed by this year.

I have a Jake Plummer life sized FAT HEAD sticker in my garage that's more inspiring than Brock Osweiler.

-This post is brought to you by FAT HEAD. Go buy a FAT HEAD today.

Dark times in Denver folks... dark times.

To me this is more than about how Brock is very obviously not a leader of men... no one on this team is a leader of men.

Elway was just given all the proof he will ever need to show the mistakes he made right there. You got a QB who clearly is not a leader, and a bunch of players around who clearly do not give a darn... both are lethal to a team. Clearly the coaches are not inspiring anything from the players, nor do they have any kind of control over the team. To me this comes down to really poor decisions by Elway and a coaching staff that are total amateurs.

I am not going to sit here and trash Brock when at least he is trying. These players who are just ignoring him are just as bad. Sure Brock isn't good enough and he isn't backing it up on the field but, this complacency from the team is a cancer and it isn't just the players.. clearly the coaches either don't really care or they don't have any control... either way they need to go.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum