Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bruce Arians

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I'm with you on this. Stop worrying about the optics and cut this clown. I'm sure the league sees how horrid he is and would understand why he had to go.
    Absolutely. Any competent coaching prospect would look at this roster and be confident he could have done better. It would be a very understandable firing, the part that is hard to understand is why was he hired as a HC to begin with.
    Go Broncos, eh

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I'm with you on this. Stop worrying about the optics and cut this clown. I'm sure the league sees how horrid he is and would understand why he had to go.
    Every time somebody says "you can't fire a coach after 1 year", I mention the 49ers in back to back years firing their HC after 1 year (Tomsula and Kelly), yet they still landed Shanny. Of course, nobody ever responds... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Every time somebody says "you can't fire a coach after 1 year", I mention the 49ers in back to back years firing their HC after 1 year (Tomsula and Kelly), yet they still landed Shanny. Of course, nobody ever responds... lol
    Who consequently has the same record as Denver, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Who consequently has the same record as Denver, lol.
    I hope you can see the big difference in their 5-11 record and ours. Their competitiveness all season before getting a quarterback compared to ours without one is a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I hope you can see the big difference in their 5-11 record and ours. Their competitiveness all season before getting a quarterback compared to ours without one is a huge difference.
    The results are still the same.

He got the job because he was the best candidate, and most coaches struggle their first year with a garbage roster on offense.