Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What if we win this Sunday against the Chiefs?

The Chiefs seem to be sitting many of their players and they know a a Broncos win would screw us. I am worried about our defense shutting down the Chiefs. I bet it will be a low scoring game at least at half time. Paxton is our secret weapon but God help us if he gets "hurt" and Brock has to come in! If we win, we move from picking 6th to 11th and the Chiefs FO would be smiling.
    Last edited by haciendadad; 12-27-2017 at 11:33 AM.
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies

I think the best situation out of this would be for Paxton Lynch to play very good throughout the whole game, Defense shows that we can compete still with an Offense that has been on fires the past five weeks.....Then late in the 4th Quarter, have VJ mismanage the game which causes us to lose because of his ineptitude as an NFL HC. As a result, VJ is fired, Lynch shows promise(since we still have him under contract for a couple more years) and we get a better draft pick. WIN WIN WIN situation.
    New England Patriots GM

We donít automatically move to 11th btw. Thatís assuming every team from like 5-11 all lose. My guess is that a couple of them will manage a win. Although, Iíd much rather pick 4/5 than 9-11.

Is McKenzie playing? His suiting up will indicate more then anything else in revealing a desire to win by the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Is McKenzie playing? His suiting up will indicate more then anything else in revealing a desire to win by the Broncos.
    If kc, Tampa and Indy win on Sunday, Iím pretty sure we move up to number 4. Not quite sure yet, I have to double check.

No worries. We aint winning. This team has no desire to.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

We wont, and anyways if we do win changes nothing in my opinions on VJ and a lot of the crew wearing orange and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    No worries. We aint winning. This team has no desire to.
    I could see the team getting the spark to win if VJ tears his shirt off, runs to the Chiefs sideline and body slams Reid. Shoot, if he did that it's already game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I could see the team getting the spark to win if VJ tears his shirt off, runs to the Chiefs sideline and body slams Reid. Shoot, if he did that it's already game over.

I would watch this, sounds like quality entertainment, but i think the walrus has the advantage.

Why are we worried about things that won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Why are we worried about things that won't happen.
    I agree with your question, it just seems like a season where everything has gone wrong, so this would be the cherry on top.

Granted, it wouldn't be the worse thing if we won. I thought it would be ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If kc, Tampa and Indy win on Sunday, I’m pretty sure we move up to number 4. Not quite sure yet, I have to double check.
    Tampa isn't going to win vs. NO, and the Saints still have something to play for -the div title!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If kc, Tampa and Indy win on Sunday, Iím pretty sure we move up to number 4. Not quite sure yet, I have to double check.
    We actually need the Texans to win. Not Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    We actually need the Texans to win. Not Indy.
    I was going to say "Not gonna happen" but Indy is playing really bad. They've been known to (supposedly) lose on purpose for a QB (Suck for Luck).

"The Texans have played four different quarterbacks in 2017 and they’ll have a chance to make it five in the season finale."

Last edited by haciendadad; 12-27-2017 at 12:12 PM.

beating the chiefs would make this season 100x worse.