Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Is the inactives list out?

Might as well sit miller for this g game. No reason to get him inured

Alright, who's ready for Paxton to light it up for 400 and 4 TDs?

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I'll have wha you're drinking Lol

Thank you all, it's been fun sharing the season with you and debating the future. Wish it had turned out better for all of us, but we had too many issues between the coaches and on the field personell.

Hope we can enjoy the our last game of the year together.

Death to this Broncos Season!!! Dilly Dilly!!!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Shefter reporting Joseph likely out after game. Don't see it posted anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    Great to hear.

I am not happy or proud to say it but hoping for a loss today to improve draft position.
    Go Broncos, eh

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    if it happens it would be unfair imo you fire kubiak after going 9-7 n before that won the SB...ok so fire vance after say 5-11 why because he has made some rookie mistakes well I think should be expected or because he was responsible for all the turnovers n lack of OL once again this all lands on Elway's door he sets up the team he just can not draft offense at all oz montee Ronnie Hillman latimer schofield Garcia sombrilo to name a few of the misses...

when you miss at QB as we all know and can see your going to struggle mightily

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    if it happens it would be unfair imo you fire kubiak after going 9-7 n before that won the SB...ok so fire vance after say 5-11 why because he has made some rookie mistakes well I think should be expected or because he was responsible for all the turnovers n lack of OL once again this all lands on Elway's door he sets up the team he just can not draft offense at all oz montee Ronnie Hillman latimer schofield Garcia sombrilo to name a few of the misses...

when you miss at QB as we all know and can see your going to struggle mightily
    Kubiak was not fired. He stepped down for health issues. It was pretty serious and pretty public going back to Houston on the side-lines, to Denver bring taken to the hospital after a game in an ambulance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post

Defense is still strong at now allowing yards, but as mentioned last week they are near the bottom half of the league in sacks and turnovers. We have so may strong players their, it is boggling at some of the play. To some the hi-lite of the season was Talib going after Crabtree. Hope they come out strong and make life miserable for KC. Play hard, play smart, and avoid dumb penalties.
    The Wade factor in my opinion.

Top ten in take ways in 2015 and 2016

Only 4 teams worse then us this year.

The talent still here as is very obvious in games...but the play making ability of this defense left with Wade

LA Rams....tied for 5th
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    With McKenzie getting most of those! Is this also the alternate reality where World War II never happened?
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Kubiak was not fired. He stepped down for health issues. It was pretty serious and pretty public going back to Houston on the side-lines, to Denver bring taken to the hospital after a game in an ambulance.
    Not the first person to claim it was a firing...will not be the last. Most of us remember it was very painful for Kubes to step down. Not just him but for Elway and all the Bronco fans.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    With McKenzie getting most of those! Is this also the alternate reality where World War II never happened?
    I actually would not be surprised to see our offense play well this game. Lot of people got to realize they playing for their jobs.

Just hope the Chiefs play a good game as well. I want a top 5 pick and that not possible if the Chiefs do not show up.

Thanks everyone who have helped make a disappointing season better.
    Special mention to the mods and Elway.
    May the New year bring us better football!
    But 1st of all let's finish well by putting the Chiefs away.
    Always a Broncos fan through thick and thin.
    Onwards!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

I really don't want us to win today. And I would like a high draft pick. And a new HC.