Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Vance wants to stay to "fix it"

Well, we know that Vance must have been a good interviewee to get the HC in the first place, well now he wants to be here next year to fix what is broke. Ugh!

Now Elway wants to sleep on it. Man, I hope Vance doesn't sweet talk Elway into getting another chance! Vance is definitely a nice guy and I can see it might be tough to kick him to the curb. I just hope Elway doesn't look him in the eye and get soft.

BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies

I'm sure players input goes a long way too. Von really wants VJ to stay as do a lot of other defensive players. IF...they can make the right move at OC than maybe it could work...maybe

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

It's not vances fault Elway is playing puppet master while being a bad GM.

He's worse than Jerry Jones. Elway is out of control

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I'm sure players input goes a long way too. Von really wants VJ to stay as do a lot of other defensive players. IF...they can make the right move at OC than maybe it could work...maybe
    The whole team is broken. I'm tired of everyone blaming just the offense. We have good talent on D, but John has failed to invest in the defensive line

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post

Division titles, super bowl appearances and a super bowl title in a 5 year window......yeah he sucks

The whole team is broken. I'm tired of everyone blaming just the offense. We have good talent on D, but John has failed to invest in the defensive line
    Not to mention he released Lorenzo Doss...

I would point to the defense being near the bottom of the list on forcing turnovers and say your play does not merit him staying.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

The defense was still ranked #2 on the season, I don't think that part of the team was too broken.....

You're telling me, apparently he got rid of a possible franchise QB when he traded Tebow...

Division titles, super bowl appearances and a super bowl title in a 5 year window......yeah he sucks
    I know...JE has somehow become this giant evil entity... shot team memory is rampant here.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I would point to the defense being near the bottom of the list on forcing turnovers and say your play does not merit him staying.
    I would agree, I was just pointing out that maybe some player input might go a little further than we might think

The Broncos need to get rid of a coach who the players like, and get a coach that they respect and who will put a foot in their rear end when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I know...JE has somehow become this giant evil entity... shot team memory is rampant here.

I wonder how Saints fans feel? They've got a good HC, and a HOF QB and they're making the playoffs for just the second time in 6 years. It's almost like winning in the NFL, and building a team isn't that easy.

I would agree, I was just pointing out that maybe some player input might go a little further than we might think
    It may have an impact but I would use that feedback as an opportunity to reinforce the concept of how players need to perform every single week or people lose their jobs.

Then I would fire VJ

Honestly only reason to keep VJ imo (beside some misguided sense of stubbornness ) would be there is no better option available. This team has looked that bad all over while VJ was HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I wonder how Saints fans feel? They've got a good HC, and a HOF QB and they're making the playoffs for just the second time in 6 years. It's almost like winning in the NFL, and building a team isn't that easy.
    It depends on how a team does not make the playoffs...to some.

To others I know it really does not matter. I think some people would complain if we won the Super Bowl every year if we lost one game in doing it.