Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    At least we get another year of laughing at his press conferences

That's the only positive thing I can think of
    And the Wednesday practices

Hereís to a sub-mediocre 2018 season

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    At least we get another year of laughing at his press conferences

That's the only positive thing I can think of

Yeah. Canít wait to hear about all the great weeks of practice the team has had. Powerful.

Keeping Musgrave also means if the season goes off the rails early, you have the interim coach already in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That's great but by all reports Elway was going to fire him and was talked out of it by Kubiak and some players. Had nothing to do with him wanting to be right.

Yeah but Elway's been in-love with Vance since way back so I'm sure it didn't take much arm-twisting to change Elway's mind to give his 'crush' one more chance!

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Looks like Elway wants to get fired

This is the right move. As much as I didnít like how he handle this season, he deserves the chance to build the team he visions that fits his scheme. Canít do that in 1 year.

I just threw up a little

Good. Let him have the opportunity to improve.

What awful news.

Well all of you who wanted this guy retained.. all 10 of you can now celebrate the new year with the great news. Of course next year will be another disaster of a season. Talk about taking all of the hope for next season and flushing it down the toilet.

I am very disappointed in Elway this morning. He made a really bad mistake and doubled down on it. Doesn't look good. The guy he just retained was a pretty lousy HC with questionable character... someone showed a picture of a flame engulfed chair above.. well, Elway is going to take more heat than he ever imagined when next season goes south as well. He could have possibly just put his job security in the arms of Van Joseph... not too smart.

I guess some of the players rallied for him.. and you can bet those who didn't and knew the truth will be shipped right on out of the building. As someone else mentioned in another thread.. sometimes players like a coach who is their buddy and gives them easy practices and will play them even when they screw up... winning isn't as important for some. Sometimes players are not always fans of the team or really care if they win as long as they get paid. Some of these players clearly didn't care this past season and don't care now.

I am super depressed now. But at least it is the off season and I can get away from it all for awhile. The sad thing I have no hope at all for next season and even though I know I will end up being right about all of this I won't have any joy at all in saying I told you so. I care too much about the team to care about being right. I hope I am totally wrong about all of this.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Dude better take coaching lessons this offseason. Never seen a coach so clueless about the simplest things

And Elway and Kubes canceled their trip today to go see Baker Mayfield play, for this!?!? In order to keep VJ!?!? <FACEPALM!>

Happy New Year. The Broncos are going to be painful to watch again, and Avengers Infinity War is the only thing to look forward to now.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Dude better take coaching lessons this offseason. Never seen a coach so clueless about the simplest things
    Lol I think he signed up for Bill Pacels camp this offseason.

I am fine with him returning. His first year was inconsistent and I am going to have some faith he learned from his rookie year.

Roster is much more of an issue. If Elway and Co can sign a legitimate starting QB and improve the oline Joseph (or any HC) has a shot at being successful next year.

Off-season is going to interesting to see how the FO approaches it. Will the Broncos choose to rebuild or be competitive next year?

Here's to other 5-11 season!!! All they want is our money now. Don't care about winning anymore. Maybe stop going to games. They'll gladly raise ticket prices again.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!