Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Scores View Post
    Does anyone truly believe the end is near for New England?
    Yes. Lets say even IF this is all fabrication and everything is sunshine and rainbow farts in Cheatriot country. Brady isn't immortal. His time is winding down and whatever the cause was, be it Kraft meddling or whatever, Jimmy G and Brissett got traded which means that the patriots have no heir apparent for Brady.

At this point, the end is nearing. It tends to happen to every franchise when their long term QB retires. There are a few exceptions like Green Bay, but they were planning and grooming the replacement. Brady has already started falling off, he was not playing his best football at the tail end of this season. Once age starts catching you, it's typically not a slow process. It's going to hit him and it is going to hit him all at once and they are suddenly going to need a QB they do not have.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...power-struggle

Looks like the end of the patriots is coming. Once BB is gone you can kiss your "winning" ways goodbye forever.

I can't wait to watch the crapfest that is coming in future days.

This is a perfectly timed distraction right before the playoffs!
    No distraction but it is the rallying call every season there are false accusations made to the great new england patriots and every year its enough to drive them to another world championship.

Well this is interesting. A Patriots fan gets banned after posting a completely inaccurate claim about the team. Aren't New England fans allowed to post this kind of crap in a smack thread?

The truth is all Patriots fans and only Patriots fans deny the team cheated its way to two Lombardi trophies, so not all accusations against them are false.

Well this is interesting. A Patriots fan gets banned after posting a completely inaccurate claim about the team. Aren't New England fans allowed to post this kind of crap in a smack thread?

The truth is all Patriots fans and only Patriots fans deny the team cheated its way to two Lombardi trophies, so not all accusations against them are false.
    It has nothing to do with what he posted. We mod by the CoC. Any questions, please PM a mod or use the Community Issues forum.

Hint: Dupes of banned accounts are not allowed.

Subtle enough?
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Peanut already answered the issue so far as it concerns how the site is moderated with the Code of Conduct however, to be clear and to put this question to rest since it was suggested, users are not banned for having an opinion, regardless whether others agree with it or not.
    Last edited by Rastic; 01-11-2018 at 03:40 PM.

on to the AFC championship game..... which should be renamed the New England Invitational.

Quite amazing how dominant the Pats have been. 9 wins or more in 21 of 24 years Bob Kraft has owned the team.

Weíre not the only one who denies it, all official records donít say anything about cheating to win a super bowl.

Itís only scandals. The same scandals like teams cheating the salary cap and using Vaseline are accused of. Or piping crowd noise, thereís nothing about the Saints cheating by bribing players to take out other players the year they won the super bowl.

Is all in your heads guys. Youíve been brainwashed by the mainstream media.

I am so sick and tired of these stupid Patriots!! Man, I can not wait until this rain of terror is over. Patriot fans, enjoy this time you have left with your golden boy because it is all going to come crashing down real soon.....and it can't come soon enough!!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Cheaters win again.

I havnt seen a ref bail out a team anymore obvious then that afccg.

Sickening....
    Absolutely disgusting...

Yes. Lets say even IF this is all fabrication and everything is sunshine and rainbow farts in Cheatriot country. Brady isn't immortal. His time is winding down and whatever the cause was, be it Kraft meddling or whatever, Jimmy G and Brissett got traded which means that the patriots have no heir apparent for Brady.

At this point, the end is nearing. It tends to happen to every franchise when their long term QB retires. There are a few exceptions like Green Bay, but they were planning and grooming the replacement. Brady has already started falling off, he was not playing his best football at the tail end of this season. Once age starts catching you, it's typically not a slow process. It's going to hit him and it is going to hit him all at once and they are suddenly going to need a QB they do not have.
    I'm sorry, what'd you say?

Brady is going to his 8th Super Bowl.
    Last edited by hardwork; 01-21-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    I'm sorry, what'd you say?

Brady is going to his 8th Super Bowl.
    I like that you tried to find a patriots fanhood family photo, but those aren't baboons.

Quote Originally Posted by DEN4EVER View Post
    I havnt seen a ref bail out a team anymore obvious then that afccg.

Sickening....
    Absolutely disgusting...
    Yup, it's pretty obvious the NFL wants New England to win, that's fine, I won't be watching anymore football this season and I may quit watching all together until Brady retires. New England winning another one is absolutely the worst thing that can happen to the sport at this point. They are already down on attendance and fans, this is just another nail in their coffin at this point.

No one aside from New England fans wants to see this...

Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    We’re not the only one who denies it, all official records don’t say anything about cheating to win a super bowl.

It’s only scandals. The same scandals like teams cheating the salary cap and using Vaseline are accused of. Or piping crowd noise, there’s nothing about the Saints cheating by bribing players to take out other players the year they won the super bowl.

Is all in your heads guys. You’ve been brainwashed by the mainstream media.

Yup, it's pretty obvious the NFL wants New England to win, that's fine, I won't be watching anymore football this season and I may quit watching all together until Brady retires. New England winning another one is absolutely the worst thing that can happen to the sport at this point. They are already down on attendance and fans, this is just another nail in their coffin at this point.

No one aside from New England fans wants to see this...
    What is even more sickening is that Goodell is allowed to get away with this garbage considering the money that is involved!

I would say that even a baboon could see through this grotesque charade but the Pansy nation remains in denial.