Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Tyrod Taylor/Lamar Jackson?

I know not many are really high on Jackson compared to other QBs, but I know Tyrod will be on our short list. I think Jackson is going to be really good, it might take a NFL strength coach really pushing him but he has a ton of killer attributes and the offense could transition pretty easy from Taylor to Jackson.

Also- I really don't want the Chargers getting this guy. I was shocked they passed on Watson and they might get a second chance to make a good call. They pick at 17 and they need to draft a QB at some point this year.
    Last edited by atwaterandstir; 01-20-2018 at 01:35 PM.

I like Lamar Jackson a lot. He seems to be dropping from what was top10 to second round really wouldn’t mind picking him up in the 2nd but Tyrod Taylor? Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    I like Lamar Jackson a lot. He seems to be dropping from what was top10 to second round really wouldn’t mind picking him up in the 2nd but Tyrod Taylor? Idk.
    Not a fan of Taylor either, but our Coaches wanted him before and I'm afraid Elway won't be able to turn away from the team friendly contract he's going to get.

Elway loves shopping at the Salvation Army

Depending on what other moves we make, I wouldn't mind Taylor. One thing he does well is not turn the ball over. If he gave us just Os/Siemian production with half the INTs, plus his mobility, we probably would have won 2-3 more games last year which would have put us in contention for the AFC West.

Could you imagine...Barkley in the first and Jackson late 1st or second rd....wow...Or trade down and pick up nelson....pick up and extra 2nd.....pick up lamar and then Chubb....or trade down with bufflo..get both of their picks and get...get T Orlando Brown or Connor Williams....along with Guice in the 1zt and Jackson in the 2nd...

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Could you imagine...Barkley in the first and Jackson late 1st or second rd....wow...Or trade down and pick up nelson....pick up and extra 2nd.....pick up lamar and then Chubb....or trade down with bufflo..get both of their picks and get...get T Orlando Brown or Connor Williams....along with Guice in the 1zt and Jackson in the 2nd...
    Curious. You never responded to explain how Michel isn't a three down back after we provided many sources saying otherwise. If you were uninformed on Michel and changed your mind, then you could have responded by saying so. If you stand by what you said, I am still curious on your reasoning.?

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Curious. You never responded to explain how Michel isn't a three down back after we provided many sources saying otherwise. If you were uninformed on Michel and changed your mind, then you could have responded by saying so. If you stand by what you said, I am still curious on your reasoning.?
    He could be a 3 down back but he’s dealt with nagging injuries throughout college. I don’t think he’s a guy that can make it through the season getting 20+ touches a game. Plus I wouldn’t underestimate the benefit he got from Chubb and his bruising running style.

I'd be fine with Jackson, but I want nothing to do with Taylor. Looking at his stats he looks okay, but taking a step back, the Bills are desperate for a QB, and they can wait to get rid of him. They benched him for a rookie, and Taylor got his job back only because the rookie threw 5 interceptions in one half of football. But a QB that unprepared was thought of as a better option than Taylor by a team desperate for a QB.

If buffalo wants to package both their picks to get a QB I’d take that trade and pick and OT and Jackson and then come back with Hernandez in the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    If buffalo wants to package both their picks to get a QB I’d take that trade and pick and OT and Jackson and then come back with Hernandez in the 2nd.
    I wouldn't, Denver would be losing value (based on Jimmy Johnson's chart) and since the Bills would be the ones wanting to move up, they need to overpay. Gotta be more than the 20th and 21st picks to get up to 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I wouldn't, Denver would be losing value (based on Jimmy Johnson's chart) and since the Bills would be the ones wanting to move up, they need to overpay. Gotta be more than the 20th and 21st picks to get up to 5.
    Well yeah there would be extra picks involved in the deal but those would be the foundation of the deal

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I did in fact respond with my opinion.....you don't have to chase me down to find....you my friend are a True fan to the ear...dilly dilly.

He could be a 3 down back but he’s dealt with nagging injuries throughout college. I don’t think he’s a guy that can make it through the season getting 20+ touches a game. Plus I wouldn’t underestimate the benefit he got from Chubb and his bruising running style.
    That's what I said...he will thrive in a two back system. I too d ont think he can carry that load of 20 plus carries a game.

Well yeah there would be extra picks involved in the deal but those would be the foundation of the deal
    Yes their next year first will definitely be apart of the deal....so their 2 1st.... and their 2nd....their 1st and four of next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Yes their next year first will definitely be apart of the deal....so their 2 1st.... and their 2nd....their 1st and four of next year.
    Way too much. The "value" of 5 is something like 1600. 20 is 750 and 21 is around 700 if I'm remembering correctly. They would need more but not that much.

If Buf is throwing that much they will throw it at Cle for #1 and settle for #4. I don't see us getting their 2019 1st. But I would love to take their 2nd.