Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If you go on Twitter, youíll see that they are all blaiming matt Patricia like a bunch of classless losers!
    who would you blame for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    A loss is a loss there big boy. The NFL doesn't hand out style trophies for close games. You either win, or you lose and you guys choked. And frankly I enjoyed every last second of it.

Play it off however you want, but you still lost your fifth super bowl as a franchise. Which now ties you with us, enjoy!
    A loss IS a loss. Never said it wasnít. The Pats showed up to this game. Broncos were no where to be seen in SB48. Thatís the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    A loss IS a loss. Never said it wasnít. The Pats showed up to this game. Broncos were no where to be seen in SB48. Thatís the difference.
    And lost.

Thanks for stopping by.

A loss IS a loss. Never said it wasn’t. The Pats showed up to this game. Broncos were no where to be seen in SB48. That’s the difference.
    Speaking of the past, the Broncos showed up in Super Bowl 50, didn't they?

Oh yeah, I saw a comment on YouTube which basically gives an argument that Pats fans have become Yinzers.

A Huge part of my Heart was cheering for EDP, PhilaDehlia, and the Philadelphia Eagles during the 2 weeks leading up to the Superbowl, Even though I live In New England thus supposedly I "Should" be rooting for the Patriots....I was hoping the Eagles would pull off the win because most of the New England media(Radio & TV), and some of the fans I heard on New England sports talk radio, gave off the feeling that the Patriots had a "Divine Right" to not only go to the Superbowl every year, The Patriots had a "Divine Right" to win the Superbowl every year....Particularly the Sports Radio show "Felger & Mazz".....The Entitled attitude that Everybody on that show Especially had that the Patriots were "God's gift to football" Just, Eventually, Started & and then Fully pushed me In my Heart to root for the Eagles to pull off the win....In Closing, I am Happy In my Heart for EDP to have been Blessed to watch the Eagles "Do It for Mom", and all the Philadelphia Eagles fans to finally break through and Win their First Superbowl....Congratulations to EDP, PhilaDehlia and all the Philadelphia Eagles fans, This was a long time coming, and you guys Fully Deserve this victory!!!!

Iím sure youíre not aware of Patriots football before the year 2000, but the OG of Super Bowl curb stomps was the Patriots against the Bears. You can Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Would you Blame Jim Swartz for Tom Brady throwing for 500 yards? Or would you credit Brady for being such a good passer?

Why blame Patricia? How about giving credit to Nick Foles and the Philadelphia offense for going out and winning the game?

Did Brady or Belichick get the blame for not being able to score on the Broncos defense two seasons ago?

They should quit whining and appreciate the game for what it was!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-06-2018 at 06:46 AM.

I have 4 points, 1 the madden curse is still alive. Brady threw for ove 500 yards and lost, and butler canít play cause the ďgreatest coach of all timeĒ need to keep discipline.
    2 Your goat plated the playoff game of his life, and lost to a backup... Montana never did that...
    3 the first offensive penalty for the pats in the playoffs was in the Super Bowl... yet pats are going nuts saying the nfl is against them. Without getting all but one call you donít beat Jacksonville... shhhh
    4 So Brady had to go to daddy kraft to make them trade jimmy g. A real goat doesnít look over his shoulder if he isnít injured...
    If your franchise is all you say it is it should overcome not getting all the calls. I know your not used to that... enjoy all the heckling you get cause itís deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    I have 4 points, 1 the madden curse is still alive. Brady threw for ove 500 yards and lost, and butler can’t play cause the “greatest coach of all time” need to keep discipline.
    2 Your goat plated the playoff game of his life, and lost to a backup... Montana never did that...
    3 the first offensive penalty for the pats in the playoffs was in the Super Bowl... yet pats are going nuts saying the nfl is against them. Without getting all but one call you don’t beat Jacksonville... shhhh
    4 So Brady had to go to daddy kraft to make them trade jimmy g. A real goat doesn’t look over his shoulder if he isn’t injured...
    If your franchise is all you say it is it should overcome not getting all the calls. I know your not used to that... enjoy all the heckling you get cause it’s deserved.
    That's why Montana is the Goat and Brady isn't, despite how hard patriots fans beat their chest, Montana is and will continue to be the greatest QB of all time.

A loss IS a loss. Never said it wasn’t. The Pats showed up to this game. Broncos were no where to be seen in SB48. That’s the difference.
    Again, there isn't a special trophy for showing up. You lost, end of story, thanks for playing. Don't pass go, don't collect $200 just go straight to the pit of misery.

A loss is a loss and you sir are rooting for the loser in this contest, good day to you!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Well to start with, the idiot that thought it was a good idea to bench Malcom Butler right before the biggest game of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    He didnt shake hands with Eli either after losing to him twice and has a habit of going straight to the locker room after big losses. What a sore loser.
    Giselle told her son that "daddy has won plenty, its good to let other people win sometimes".

Ton of class.
    Last edited by CoryWinget81; 02-06-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Giselle told her son that "daddy was won plenty, its good to let other people win sometimes".

Ton of class.
    Wow, I wonder if she also tells him

ďif you arenít cheating, you arenít tryingĒ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    No contradiction at all. Sorry you don't understand.

TB's record against Denver is an often used defense by Broncos fans. Your team has done well against the Pats - very impressive indeed. It in no way undermines TB being the greatest NFL player ever.
    The point is, you can't make claims of "greatest team in NFL history" and "greatest player in NFL history" and say those "facts aren't debatable" when, in fact, they are very debatable. Brady and the Pats have been bested by other players and teams. Football is a team sport that is all about schemes and match ups. If they are the greatest ever how do they have an all-time losing record to Denver? How would Brady have done if he had been drafted by Cleveland? And how can you compare him to QBs of different eras, especially eras that didn't favor the offense as much as today's NFL does?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Would you Blame Jim Swartz for Tom Brady throwing for 500 yards? Or would you credit Brady for being such a good passer?
    if the eagles lost? hell yes i would! the eagles defense made one play when they had to and the patriots defense did not, that's what it came down to.

also, we are talking about arguably the greatest QB of all time vs a back up. i would think getting lit up by brady in the SB could be chalked up as brady being brady.

but getting lit up by foles? that's a lot more questionable. bellychick, patricia, and the pats defense deserve all the crap being slinged at them but brady? if he wasn't tom brady i would feel bad for him
    Last edited by baphamet; 02-06-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well to start with, the idiot that thought it was a good idea to bench Malcom Butler right before the biggest game of the year.
    i agree with that in hindsight but i by no means think that's why their defense got destroyed. if this were any other team that defensive coordinator would get lit up, that was his defense and just because they were without one guy doesn't excuse him from blame IMO

bellychick does deserve blame, he is the HC after all. but anyone even trying to blame brady needs to put down their tom brady haterade.