Remember we could pick Reuban Foster or Bolles

Well, it seems like Foster hasn't outgrown his character issues.

49ers' Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence, weapons charges
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/49ers-r...010201894.html

Foster missed six games last season, five to a high-ankle sprain and one to back spasms, and now two arrests in the span of a month.
    Last edited by haciendadad; 02-11-2018 at 08:57 PM.
    Get your QB then go all in to fix that O-Line!

Reuben Foster

I am eating some serious crow right now. I was so angry we didnít pick up foster after he fell to us. Today he was arrested for the 2nd time and it was for domestic violence and weapons. This isnít so much as a Reuben foster post as it is a full dish of crow for not only me but a lot of other posters who were mad we didnít draft foster.

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    I am eating some serious crow right now. I was so angry we didn’t pick up foster after he fell to us. Today he was arrested for the 2nd time and it was for domestic violence and weapons. This isn’t so much as a Reuben foster post as it is a full dish of crow for not only me but a lot of other posters who were mad we didn’t draft foster.
    Well he was the top middle LB in the league as a rookie. Or at least top rookie MLB something like that. I know I heard one of the two before the season ended. So talent wise you weren't wrong.

Maturity wise I don't know if you should eat crow. A lot of 21-24 year olds struggle with maturity in the offseason. This one's going to cost him at least 6 games though.

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    I am eating some serious crow right now. I was so angry we didn’t pick up foster after he fell to us. Today he was arrested for the 2nd time and it was for domestic violence and weapons. This isn’t so much as a Reuben foster post as it is a full dish of crow for not only me but a lot of other posters who were mad we didn’t draft foster.
    Same... I was a HUGE Foster fan and thought we whiffed by not picking him up instead of Bolles. Looking more and more like we were wrong ><

He still has a chance to turn his life and career around (like Von Miller did), but he better figure it out quick.
    If the Broncos get Kirk in FA, I guarantee the Broncos win the division in 2018!
    Count it! Kirk = AFCWest Champs!

Yes, I guess we could have picked him, but that can be said about a load of players every year, and many go on to be good players and many do not.

BUT yes, I would have liked him at the time. Thing is, you never know...maybe our situation would have been better for him. Then again, it is not easy to "outgrow" issues in your life, overnight so to speak. This guy seems to need some help.

And for that matter...who knows what he could be with proper support? Maybe he will become a star once this part settles.

While we're feasting, I thought Alvin Kamara was going to be a bust as well ><
    If the Broncos get Kirk in FA, I guarantee the Broncos win the division in 2018!
    Count it! Kirk = AFCWest Champs!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Ha ha....if we are to be honest, I am pretty sure every one of us can name at least a handful of players that we were wrong about...BUT many of us choose to only state when we were correct.

We typically hear these famous words...."I told you!"

Truth is....admitting error is pretty cool.

he fits the 9'er mold.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I didn't even know who Kamara was.

I don't remember what the specific red flags were before he was drafted, but this guy has problems you can't just pass off as youthful immaturity that should be overlooked.

He shouldn't be in the NFL, if the charges are true.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.