Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I don't HATE the signing, just unsure what we get with him.... Hoping the contract is more in the 15 mil range for a couple years. I also hope they build an offense that is suitable for Keenum and draft Mayfield. Similar build. I love his fire, (Mayfield). It may be a perfect signing, or it may not. Time will tell. That's why I'm a fan and not the expert that made the choice. Hope they know what they're doing!!
    It's been confirmed that it's $18m

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL it's true though

the chargers are not worse right now and to say they will continue to be worse? you better hope that's the case or that sell out streak will definitely be in jeopardy lol

ive seen more than half the stadium clear out by half time in Denver before, such a loyal fanbase!
    Loyal Fan base? Yeah Iíd say a fan base who has the leagues longest sell out streak is loyal.

Meanwhile your fanbase struggles to sell out a 25k seat soccer stadium.

I remember being at the 2006 game when LT broke the TD single season record, and the stadium was full of loudmouth charger fans, now i go to charger games and itís a Broncos home game.

Denver Broncos Fans being judged by a Charger fan is like LT telling TD how to play his best football in the postseason, or Phillips Rivers telling Eli Manning not to get over excited, or any Charger GM ever giving Elway advice on winning a Super Bowl 😂

of course i'm trying to get under your skin but that's besides the point lol

just remember, i'm generally speaking here for the most part. if your team has never really had any dark times, how do you know how die hard you are? think about what that term means for just a moment.

it's really easy to pick a good team and be a fan of that team, there a lot of front running broncos fans that i'm sure wouldn't be so loyal if they had to go through what the fans of the rest of the teams in the division have had to go through.

just saying.
    a short, back from obscurity post

well we know how die hard the charger fans are...when they were on top of the west 06-09 there were dozens of bolt fans here daily, every day, every week, this smack forum was infested with hard core charger fans, spouting smack, boasting about the bolts and ridiculing the broncos

hard core fans whom ...left as soon as the bolts wasn't winning anymore...such a hard core the fan base I'm sure that if the bolts ever win the west again...this forum will once again be infested with the chargers hard core fans

Case Keenum!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

well we know how die hard the charger fans are...when they were on top of the west 06-09 there were dozens of bolt fans here daily, every day, every week, this smack forum was infested with hard core charger fans, spouting smack, boasting about the bolts and ridiculing the broncos

hard core fans whom ...left as soon as the bolts wasn't winning anymore...such a hard core the fan base I'm sure that if the bolts ever win the west again...this forum will once again be infested with the chargers hard core fans
    A welcome back from obscurity post rap! hope you are doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Case Keenum!
    That's still not a for sure bet...Rookie could beat him out for all we know

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If not cousins, it's a waste of money to pay $18M to Keenum. Draft a QB, let him play this year.

All Keenum is doing is stealing reps from whoever we draft this year. He's basically just hamstringing us.

This is like the whole wasting money on Mike Glennon and drafting Trubusky thing that Chicago did. It's a stupid, stupid, stupid move.
    it's brock osweiler money, sounds about right

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

most fans in southern California are this way, no matter what team they like. isn't it odd how many broncos fans live in there that think they are somehow different?

like i said before, there are bolt fans still going to the games who are outnumbered in their own stadium.......no broncos fan deserves the respect they do.

i doubt that this forum will ever have chargers fans on it aside from myself, there just isn't that many of us left.

all smack aside, hope you're doing well bud.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Loyal Fan base? Yeah I’d say a fan base who has the leagues longest sell out streak is loyal.
    once again, the broncos fan base hasn't been tested in a very long time. try having losing seasons for 10 years straight and see if that sell out streak stays in tact lol

don't tell me you didn't see all the empty seats in Denver last season? selling out is one thing....actuality showing up and supporting your team when times are tough is quite another.

Meanwhile your fanbase struggles to sell out a 25k seat soccer stadium.
    yep, the chargers have very few loyal fans remaining but the ones that are, are die hard at it's very definition.

I remember being at the 2006 game when LT broke the TD single season record, and the stadium was full of loudmouth charger fans, now i go to charger games and it’s a Broncos home game.
    yeah and? you go there with the rest of the front running broncos fans who think they're better because they jumped on the badwagon? ive told you many times before, those are all mostly local fans that call themselves broncos fans because people that live down there only support a winner.

i have no respect for fans liken that and no not all of them are like that, just most.

Denver Broncos Fans being judged by a Charger fan is like LT telling TD how to play his best football in the postseason, or Phillips Rivers telling Eli Manning not to get over excited, or any Charger GM ever giving Elway advice on winning a Super Bowl ��
    no, it's more like you telling a war veteran the heroic deeds you would accomplish if you were in battle, while never actually setting foot on a battle field before. it's real easy to say broncos fans are so die hard when they compete every season practically.

it's like me saying i know what it is like to witness and celebrate my team win a SB, maybe you can understand that analogy??

you haven't seen rough times as a broncos fan in a very long time, if at all depending on your age and when you became a fan. yet you are "die hard"?? nah man, not in m y book.
    Last edited by baphamet; 03-13-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Welcome Back! #85

When you get your tax return and start spending your money on unnecessary crap.

Welcome Back! #85

Decent signing. I hope year was a fluke. Either way, the Broncos just upgraded their QB position.

once again, the broncos fan base hasn't been tested in a very long time. try having losing seasons for 10 years straight and see if that sell out streak stays in tact lol

don't tell me you didn't see all the empty seats in Denver last season? selling out is one thing....actuality showing up and supporting your team when times are tough is quite another.

yep, the chargers have very few loyal fans remaining but the ones that are, are die hard at it's very definition.

yeah and? you go there with the rest of the front running broncos fans who think they're better because they jumped on the badwagon? ive told you many times before, those are all mostly local fans that call themselves broncos fans because people that live down there only support a winner.

i have no respect for fans liken that and no not all of them are like that, just most.

no, it's more like you telling a war veteran the heroic deeds you would accomplish if you were in battle, while never actually setting foot on a battle field before. it's real easy to say broncos fans are so die hard when they compete every season practically.

it's like me saying i know what it is like to witness and celebrate my team win a SB, maybe you can understand that analogy??

you haven't seen rough times as a broncos fan in a very long time, if at all depending on your age and when you became a fan. yet you are "die hard"?? nah man, not in m y book.
    Charger fan was tested, failed miserably, and lost franchise to LA, hahahaha! Denver fan base has been legit since 1970, and continue to pass the test!

BTW: Our fan base is the one you choose to associate with because it is the best mic drop!!

Iím 39, was a Broncos fan like my dad, had to go to elementary - High School in Northern California, made fun of by 49er and Raider fans daily, The raiders owned the broncos up until 1994, and the 49er fans even after we won back to back still brought up the 55-10 beatdown. To stay a Bronco fan despite being the only Bronco fan growing up, and known as a loser franchise with the Super Bowl beatdowns I passed the ultimate test & remained loyal, and was rewarded not only by Denverís winning, but able to pass my team on to my kids ( 4th generation) and watch in my own backyard the Broncos 3rd title.

Your "argument" is a total joke, trollphamet. Every successful sports team on planet earth has busloads of fans that hop aboard to enjoy the ride and quickly jump off again when a single wheel comes off the tracks. Don't pretend that that is something unique to our franchise due to its long running success. However, this team ALSO has a considerably large extremely loyal fan-base.

You trying to pass yourself off as some sort of "better fan" because you root for a pile of turds football team is hilarious. Countless folks here have been diehard Broncos fans for probably more years than you are old. Your jealousy of both our team's success and our large loyal fan-base is showing, trollphamet.

That said, the Chargers are a prime example of one of the most unbelievably outrageous "bandwagon" fan-bases I've ever seen. One successful season, and suddenly everyone in Southern California is an instant Chargers fan and cares about the team. Conversely, one bad season, and no one is a Chargers fan and everybody could careless. That right there, is the most pathetic example of an entire fan-base that really isn't even there (and never was). Your entire fan-base is nothing more than a house of cards.

Moreover, the Broncos have had down periods. Yet, our stadium remained sold out with a multi-year wait list for season tickets. In fact, I believe only Green Bay has had a longer wait time to purchase season tickets...and this is during our down times.

You should probably be more concerned with your own fan-base...the one that built, designed, and operates one of the worlds largest bandwagons.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's been confirmed that it's $18m
    I saw a report this morning that it's $16m