Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Killed my Hulu last night. Figured that between Netflix and "other" ways of watching that I didn't need to be wasting the $11.99. I know, not a large amount of money, but still wasted.

And I also realized.. I was spending waaay too much time trying to keep up or catch up on my shows. When in reality I could be doing something productive with that time.
    Gotta do what you gotta do, I actually upgraded to Hulu live for football season since now I can get my local channels on it , its pretty great and i can switch back in February. also watching "Fresh Off the Boat", its really good.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Watching shark tank and the most recent episode has a gut punch at the end.

Over all I tend to watch shark tank and usually some of the animated shows (family guy, Bob's burgers, Cleveland brown, south park ect). And some random things for back ground noise when trying to go to bed.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

All caught up on Runaways, surprising good. Didn't think I'd like it. Not the best Marvel show, probably bottom of the list. But still good.

The Gifted, might actually be up there with Daredevil for best Marvel TV show imo. Really enjoying it, can't wait for the next episode.

I killed my Hulu, but there are way to still watch. So, I checked out 11.22.63. I actually enjoyed that! Seeing the throwback to the early 60's and the outfits, cars, etc... it was very neat. Not to mention the who "trying to change history" thing.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Brockmire Season 1.

Absolutely hilarious. If you like dark raunchy and also somehow uplifting comedy I would highly recommend. Hank Azaria is great, Amanda Peet as well. I can't wait for season 2 to become available.