Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88
Results 1,306 to 1,315 of 1315
    Fitting way to end the season

Good season,full of ups n downs awful ending
    Last edited by Blondie79; 10-07-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Way to go Desmond. End the year the way you started it.

Hopefully the team looks a lot different next year

Hopefully Desmond gone. Nado and DJ will probably be gone

And I hope we look for a dang catcher

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Hopefully Desmond gone. Nado and DJ will probably be gone
    We have 4 more years of Desmond. I highly doubt any team takes on his salary. Nolan looks more like a 25 million a year player instead of 35 million during the playoffs, maybe they extend him for a reasonable deal. DJ is probably out. Cargo and Parra are out. Ianetta should be gone and they need to go get Realmuto in a trade.

That hurt my heart yesterday. Broncos get curb stomped by a bad team and then the Rockies offense wasnít at Coors either.

I really didnít expect them to be so flat after the 9th inning near rally Thursday. We finally got a series this year but we didnít show up for it.

Changes need to be made. Credit Bud for back to back playoffs for the first time in team history. But offensive changes need to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That hurt my heart yesterday. Broncos get curb stomped by a bad team and then the Rockies offense wasnít at Coors either.

I really didnít expect them to be so flat after the 9th inning near rally Thursday. We finally got a series this year but we didnít show up for it.

Changes need to be made. Credit Bud for back to back playoffs for the first time in team history. But offensive changes need to be made.
    Agree, offense has been mediocre for couple of seasons now, bud has been great for the young pitchers but with streaky offense that shows up once in 4-5 games is not acceptable, the lineup we have should not be struggling like they have and certainly not at the same time it has to be put on the coaches and approach not just on the players. This team is close I just hope we don't regress

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That hurt my heart yesterday. Broncos get curb stomped by a bad team and then the Rockies offense wasn’t at Coors either.

I really didn’t expect them to be so flat after the 9th inning near rally Thursday. We finally got a series this year but we didn’t show up for it.

Sorry your family had to output good money to witness such an embarassment. Hopefully you made a good trip out of it.

Open the Vault for Machado.

If not we may need to settle for Josh Donaldson.

That would Hurt !