Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Pathetic pitching, outside of Home runs were not getting a lot of production at the plate still either. Outside of Nolan, dj and Blackmon no one hitting above .250 Walters is awful, McMahon and valaika havenít been any better. I mean half the lineup isnít even hitting over .180

Pretty sure I could hit better for less cost.

This team is absolute trash like some of us were worried about during spring training. The pitching is far below average where as last year they qualified with average pitching.

The worst part is they've actually been good on the road and are absolutely abysmal at home. I can't recall seeing them be so bad at Coors Field before. It's getting to the point where I wish they wouldn't even come home.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This team is absolute trash like some of us were worried about during spring training. The pitching is far below average where as last year they qualified with average pitching.

The worst part is they've actually been good on the road and are absolutely abysmal at home. I can't recall seeing them be so bad at Coors Field before. It's getting to the point where I wish they wouldn't even come home.
    I was thinking the same thing. If they played all of their games on the road and the bats woke up, they would be a World Series contending team.

Look finally made it out the first inning with no runs on the board.

Another monster from story grand slam!

Good outing for freeland