Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Not going to over react to one game ... but do the Rockies know itís opening day?? Cause no one has shown up...

[QUOTE=Blondie79;5693298]Not going to over react to one game ... but do the Rockies know it

Picking back up right where we left off in Arizona in October.

[QUOTE=DenverBlood;5693314]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Not going to over react to one game ... but do the Rockies know it

Picking back up right where we left off in Arizona in October.
    When you donít make any changes, you should expect the same result. Ugh.

We did make changes. We just didn't make enough of the right ones. Our bullpen now costs $47 mil. Which is probably overpriced for who we have. But I saw last night our starting rotation only cost $5 mil this season. Despite a better manager I wouldn't be one bit shocked to see us regress back to not winning over 75 games this year.

And our offense still is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    We did make changes. We just didn't make enough of the right ones. Our bullpen now costs $47 mil. Which is probably overpriced for who we have. But I saw last night our starting rotation only cost $5 mil this season. Despite a better manager I wouldn't be one bit shocked to see us regress back to not winning over 75 games this year.

And our offense still is overrated.
    Yep. I won't be surprised when they finish in last place......

Cargo being the only free agent bat added isnít a change at all. He sucked against the lefty...as usual. Once again theyíre banking on others having career years this season on the cheap. I know itís a marathon and not a sprint, but last night, the same offensive bugaboos showed themselves.

Was under the impression you were referring to the entire roster. We spent a ton of money on the bullpen. So that's making changes.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Yep. I won't be surprised when they finish in last place......
    Panic button after one game? OK

Is what happens in the first month considered indicative? I didn't think it was.

The Dodgers lost at home with Clayton Kershaw on the mound. I guess last place is going to be a crowded place in the NLW.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Panic button after one game? OK

Is what happens in the first month considered indicative? I didn't think it was.

The Dodgers lost at home with Clayton Kershaw on the mound. I guess last place is going to be a crowded place in the NLW.
    I donít think anyone is hitting a true panic button yet.

More so just still expecting the Rockies born to return to 75 wins. Theyíve never made the postseason two years in a row.

Itís not that Iím not excited or hopefully for a repeat. Our history just isnít there for us to believe it can happen.

Iím not bailing on one game though. Arizona will be a contender this year. Itís not a shame to lose to them at all. And not indicative of our entire schedule strength.

Can't stand Anderson!

Why is Anderson in the starting rotation? Seen nothing from him since he returned from injury couple seasons ago?

Wouldn't it be nice if this high price bullpen could ever have a lead to work with?

Wow game on

Crazy. Went in the other room down 7-2 and then came back and we are tied

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Why is Anderson in the starting rotation? Seen nothing from him since he returned from injury couple seasons ago?
    Wasnít Anderson the hot hand the final month of the season last year? I thought we were all saying he shouldíve started the win and in game instead of Gray?