Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Rockies have played 39 straight games against teams at .500 or above. They have a 26-13 record during this span. Which would be better if not for 4-5 blown saves.

At the end of the week they will have played 46 straight games against teams above .500. An MLB tying record.

And looking ahead to the remainder of the schedule I believe the only team left currently sub .500 is San Diego twice.
    I feel rockies play better when there facing top teams. Either way it's an impressive record v a real tough schedule.

Can you imagine what our record would have been without bullpen blowing up

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    I feel rockies play better when there facing top teams. Either way it's an impressive record v a real tough schedule.

Can you imagine what our record would have been without bullpen blowing up
    Yeah I'm actually worried about the upcoming series with San Diego. I'm afraid they are going to screw around and play down to them and blow our current positioning.

Good grief this team sucks in the first inning

Yikes Anderson not looking good
    Last edited by Blondie79; 08-15-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Nice comeback! McMahon and Dahl were clutch!

Great win after getting trashed yesterday. i'm impressed with Bud Black's ability to get this team to show up even after a bad loss.
    .....Some fear Terrorist.....I view them as JUSTIFIED TARGETS!!

Imagine how this season would be going if we had the cake schedule Arizona gets? We are scrapping as hard as we can to come from behind on Atlanta the day after getting owned by the defending champs. And Arizona is off in cruise control with San Diego. They just had a series with Cincy last weekend to who sucks even though Arizona actually lost the series.

Rockies are halfway through one of the toughest stretches a team has ever faced in MLB history with only 1 team below .500 in nearly half the season. And Arizona faces those sub .500 teams weekly.