Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120
Results 1,786 to 1,791 of 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    B Marsh just released by the Giants for failing a physical.

I know he's coming off injury but if he gets healthy by TC I'd love for us to take a look and see if he'd be willing to come here for one last go.
    Id be down for this. Min vet contract though. But I still doubt we sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I’d be down for this. Min vet contract though. But I still doubt we sign him.
    Agree I just do not see B Marsh back here to old and to many issues.

My dad had a trade idea, and I wonder what you guys think

PITT gets:

The #4 pick (and more picks)

CLE gets:

Le'Veon Bell

I told him that this wouldn't happen in a million years, but he's usually right and I'm clueless (usually). So who do you guys side with?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post

PITT gets:

CLE gets:

Le'Veon Bell

I told him that this wouldn't happen in a million years, but he's usually right and I'm clueless (usually). So who do you guys side with?
    I like the bold prediction from your dad but simply put, he won't win this one.

PITT gets:

CLE gets:

Le'Veon Bell

If I'm the Steelers I do that 100 times out of 100. They've already franchised Bell twice, which means if they were to use it next year it would be a 140% raise over his $14.5 million salary this year, which means $20.3 million. So they won't do that.

Then you get to the fact that he skipped almost all of the final walk through of the season, and has started to become an off the field distraction.

Final reason I do that deal, Roethlisberger has openly talked about pondering retirement, I move up to 4 and draft my replacement QB for him. Next year is the last year of his contract and moving on from him (if the time is right) saves $17 million against the cap.

PITT gets:

CLE gets:

Le'Veon Bell

Why would Cleveland do that? They would have to pay Bell, they might as well just Draft Barley and get him for 5 years at a super cheap price. If I was Cleveland I ask for 3 1st round picks (this year, 2019 and 2020) and Bell, because Pits isn't drafting lower than 15 anytime soon, all those 3 1st rounders will be like in the 20's to 28's.
    Last edited by Chronoless; 04-19-2018 at 06:21 PM.