Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    It's been a quiet couple of days out of Broncos headquarters. With Vons restructuring I have to believe something is brewing
    I Don't expect anything this year, next yr Broncos can have a good cap situation If they decided to blow it up by after another non playoff season

It's been a quiet couple of days out of Broncos headquarters. With Vons restructuring I have to believe something is brewing
    Will the Broncos sign a RT and/or TE? Maybe another need? Canít wait to see what happens!

Thought it was interesting that Solder, who was offered pretty much the same amount of money between the Giants and Patriots, decided to leave NE. Something's afoot with that organization. Lots of pieces have left...Solder, Amendola, Butler. Wonder what's going on.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I hear you, but I think there may be nothing brewing. JMO, but I think FA is done as far as Denver is concerned and they are focusing on the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Thought it was interesting that Solder, who was offered pretty much the same amount of money between the Giants and Patriots, decided to leave NE. Something's afoot with that organization. Lots of pieces have left...Solder, Amendola, Butler. Wonder what's going on.
    Good. Whatever hurts them is fine by me.

For RT Andreas Knappe was signed to a futures contract, he will be going into yr 3. Maybe he can win the job. He is 6ft 8in 315lbs and pretty mobile. No RT on the market is much better than any RT currently on our roster.

If any more money is handed out, I want a game changer and not a stop gap. Aside from Mathieu or Cravens, I'd rather wait for others to be released closer to preseason.

I hope it stays Quite. Don't go wasting money on Free Agents and plan a 2 yr rebuild.
    Let Keenum steady the QB room for 2 yrs and maybe compete for a wild card spot. In the meantime use the Draft to build up the roster and save cap space.
    #Broncos2020
    "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    I hope it stays Quite. Don't go wasting money on Free Agents and plan a 2 yr rebuild.
    Let Keenum steady the QB room for 2 yrs and maybe compete for a wild card spot. In the meantime use the Draft to build up the roster and save cap space.
    #Broncos2020
    Why would they ask Von to restructure if they were done? They already had the money they needed to sign draft picks. Imo, they are not done in free agency. I think they target a lineman, WR and a TE whether it's FA or trade but they wouldn't ask Von to help out if they didn't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    I hear you, but I think there may be nothing brewing. JMO, but I think FA is done as far as Denver is concerned and they are focusing on the draft.
    This is probably the truth. It seems they are done. Look at how quickly the FO went to sign Keenum - they wasted no time to get him. Now that its already day 3 of free agency and very few signings have happened I would expect that we are done.

I believe the interest has turned inward and focused on keeping the team together, starting with Davis. If my theory is correct, the extra 12 million from Von's contract isnt to sign Suh or Mathieu or Ebron but to extend Roby and maybe Wolfe midseason now that they understand what the market pricing on CBs and DEs are.

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    I Don't expect anything this year, next yr Broncos can have a good cap situation If they decided to blow it up by after another non playoff season
    That's what you want too, another non playoff season. Why is that? Why do you want Denver to lose?

Bring Cody back

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    This is probably the truth. It seems they are done. Look at how quickly the FO went to sign Keenum - they wasted no time to get him. Now that its already day 3 of free agency and very few signings have happened I would expect that we are done.

I believe the interest has turned inward and focused on keeping the team together, starting with Davis. If my theory is correct, the extra 12 million from Von's contract isnt to sign Suh or Mathieu or Ebron but to extend Roby and maybe Wolfe midseason now that they understand what the market pricing on CBs and DEs are.
    I can see possibly trying to extend Roby but even then has he really earned it? I mean even last season Roby was unable to beat out Talib for the #1/#2 spot. SO if Roby was SOOOO good then he'd have done so. IN fact given that the FO had likely already decided to move on from Talib....why not give your future guys some reps....

Wolfe is a guy who is very good when healthy but has not been healthy for quite some time. He also does not provide the real type of play that we desperately need at the DE position. People keep saying we need Malik.....but what they are really saying (and I agree) is that we need a DE or even a NT who can blow-up the middle of the opponents O-Line. This type of play can truly collapse a pocket and goes a VERY long way to win against guys like Brady, Rodgers etc. Also a DE who can get to the back field consistently will also force teams to shift coverage inside and thus allow Von to get more pressure on the edge. Right now Shelby Harris - IMO has shown the most promise to become that type of player.

John is trying to convince Joe Thomas to come out of retirement.

Wouldnít be a Broncos offseason with some far fetched dreaming of getting Joe Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    Iím hoping! I want 4 QBs go in the first 4 picks
    Not gonna happen unless CL trades out of #1 and Indy trades out of #3.

The way I see it is

1. CLE - Barkley
    2. NYG - Darnold/Rosen
    3. INDY - Chubb
    4. CLE - Darnold/Rosen (whomever Giants don't take)
    5. BUF (via trade) - Mayfield
    6. NYJ - Allen
    Then its crapshoot after this.