Page 42 of 120 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Not to mention they might get McCarron, and McDaniels can use the time left with Brady to groom him. These guys turned Brian Hoyer and Jacoby Brissett into competent quarterbacks. They turned Garoppolo into one of the most expensive quarterbacks in the league. The only guy who seems Patriot proof is Ryan Mallett.
    Yep! Oh well lol

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    If the Patriots keep cool, they're going to be in Comp pick heaven next year.
    yeah they got 2 3rd rounders already.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    Roc Thomas , RB

Day 3 play maker!!!

https://youtu.be/n9MQKJUYgt0
    Couple of things I would note -- his oline seems to be able to open up holes for him. Denver's line is unable to do that. If he can't get outside, his YPC will be low. Also, I worry about his size. Seems kinda smallish to be able to take an NFL pounding.

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    nice. this offseason is off to a very underwhelming start. let's get a 1 hit wonder QB and resign a ILB that is a liability in todays NFL.
    Elway is waiting for the smoke to clear so then he can pick the leftovers for cheap

yeah they got 2 3rd rounders already.
    One of which they wil lose if they sign McCarron

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    Elway is waiting for the smoke to clear so then he can pick the leftovers for cheap
    Normally is a pretty decent strategy....might not get us too far this year. I imagined at least one quality player in FA. Lets see.

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    being cheap got us 9-7 & 5-11.
    But im all in on this Rebuild. Denver can have Big time free Agent $$$ next yr. once CJ, Barrett, Roby, CHJ, Wolfe, Peko, Wolfe, & S Harris all become free agents plus they can get out of DT and Sanders Contracts w/o dead money. This Draft is the .oat important draft of the Elway era. They need to get 3-5 guys that are full time starters by their 2nd yr.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Couple of things I would note -- his oline seems to be able to open up holes for him. Denver's line is unable to do that. If he can't get outside, his YPC will be low. Also, I worry about his size. Seems kinda smallish to be able to take an NFL pounding.
    That;s why you use this guy as a 3rd down change of pace back. He does appear to gave good vision and is quite elusive. I can see him making a tam somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeGees View Post
    One of which they wil lose if they sign McCarron
    BB is not stupid. He's not gonna pay him anything close to effect a 3rd round comp pick. Bridgewater is barely getting $5mil, expect AJ to get the same. expect the Pats to use a day 2 pick on a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Normally is a pretty decent strategy....might not get us too far this year. I imagined at least one quality player in FA. Lets see.
    Well we paid 18 million for a free agent quarterback. So thatís something.

nice. this offseason is off to a very underwhelming start. let's get a 1 hit wonder QB and resign a ILB that is a liability in todays NFL.
    We just paid a backup QB $18 million, that's going to kill the remaining cap this year. I'm guessing we're done with FA at this point and it's on to the draft. They might try to pickup a bargain or two at the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    We just paid a backup QB $18 million, that's going to kill the remaining cap this year. I'm guessing we're done with FA at this point and it's on to the draft. They might try to pickup a bargain or two at the end of the week.
    After the Keenum signing, I believe we are down to about $11.5M in cap space at the moment.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    After the Keenum signing, I believe we are down to about $11.5M in cap space at the moment.
    Dump CJ and trade Paxton to Arizona for a 7th and thereís another 7-8 million, enough to sign Suh

We can still sign a Donald Stephenson or two.

(not the real one, though. Thank you, Browns)
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

The awesome deal we got on a QB that everybody was celebrating yesterday, doesn't look so awesome now that the dust has settled.