Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    maybe the biggest need idk about that but in terms of value, von was always going to be the guy. when any team picks second overall, they are picking BPA @ a position of need. everyone was saying von was the best player at that 2 spot.

yes, and no...there was no consensus von was the clear choice, on any draft board, he was elways pick but that's not like Elway didn't take heat for not shoring up the interior with marcel instead...even marcel warned Elway he would regret not taking him

yourself laughed at the pick calling him a one trick pony

a lot of the problem is also QB, until you get a decent QB that can make quick reads and get the ball out of his hands quickly, i think that OL and offense will struggle.

the chargers still have issues along the OL too but they made really good progress pass blocking, run blocking is still an issue.

however the broncos OL haven't really improved yet that i can tell. okung was better for the chargers than the guy you drafted to replace him as well.

dude and case is better that TS by a lot, better by far in the pocket, able to move to by time for a throw something Ts couldn't do...is he a top 5 qb, no...but your a liar if you don't think hes an improvement

and improved qb play helps the oline

you want to believe that, huh? i'm afraid the QB play isn't going to improve much with CK. also, the broncos had the same QB the last two seasons and we seen the play from the recievers drop in that span. i think DT is still good but idk about sanders.
    and again we also seen the qb play drop significantly from 2016 to 17
    the offense shed 330+ YARDS OF OFFENSE, 2.1 PPG in scoreing and 10 points on QB rating
    CK is better that TS by far

melvin gordon the last two seasons......

2,997 yards from scrimmage, 2,102 rushing, 24 TD's, 3.9 average

run blocking is still an issue for the chargers but melvin gordon is still a stud and better than anything the broncos have. that said, the chargers need to address the RB position and get better run blocking, it is the only weakness of that offense currently.

and didn't MG play the last three seasons where the junk bronco backs nearly outperformed yours 3 straight years?..yes he did where our rush blocking was terrible also? yes he did
    it's the reason they signed green, for 2 TE run blocking sets, even though i'm not convinced that he will help that much.
    CK will be better than TS, the oline will be better from it

hahaha yes they have, just not recently. people like yourself just claimed that "the greatness of elway" and their winning tradition is what will bring cousins in.

it's funny how now you're telling me he isn't worth it.

you seem to think me saying the broncos suck currently is the same thing as saying what they have done in the past sucks, that is a huge problem that you need to figure out.

your current broncos team is not the one that won a damn thing, they are one o fthe worst teams in the league. i know that's difficult for your front running, bandwagoning brain to grasp, but it's just reality.

You can say whatever you want Baphs, problem is that doesnít make it true..... bet you canít provide a post of me ever saying John Elway is the best GM ever?
    I will say he is better than any Qb and any GM your team has ever had!!!
    Deal with it!

Making it easy for the chargers, they are the Houston Texans of the afc west. Always projected to do great things, yet still mange to shoot themselves in the foot and pull the rug out from under themselves at the same time.
    You could have a clear road to the playoffs yet you would never know it was clear because your team and ownership is unable to get out of its own way.

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

hey chiefs and broncos, thanks for shipping your best corner to the rams. not that i blame elway for the move, but keenan allen has to be licking his chops right about now because there isn't anyone left in the division who even has a chance to guard him 1 on 1.
    Your QB will be on his ASS most the game so it don't matter anyways. Yeah I see SD being about as good as last year, KC will be worse, Choke land better, Denver better, but that aint saying JACK SQUAT cause of how BAD they were last year LOL!

NAH! No one is a contender in the AFC West this year, another Super Bowless year for the Charred Girls, again. How that make YOU feel???
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Denver just upgraded their Qb position:
    Case Keenum in 2017:

11-3 record
    325-481 (68%)
    3547 yards
    22 TD
    7 INT

Broncos QBs in 2017:

5-11 record
    332-566 (58%)
    3,668 yards
    19 TD
    22 INT

Chargers went 1-1 vs Trevor Siemien last year lol 😂
    Damn man! I knew we had 3 BAD QBs last year, but it was WORSE N I THOUGHT! LOL!
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    Making it easy for the chargers, they are the Houston Texans of the afc west. Always projected to do great things, yet still mange to shoot themselves in the foot and pull the rug out from under themselves at the same time.
    You could have a clear road to the playoffs yet you would never know it was clear because your team and ownership is unable to get out of its own way.
    Well, while LA is always , forever it seems, one of the hyped up of all time teams of the NFL, I wouldn't quite put them in the category of Houston suckage just yet.

One thing I don't get, from all the HATERS of all things Elway, even from so called fans of the Broncos, is how people act like he had nothing to do with bringing this team out of the WORST ERA, 2008-2010l, since the 60s/early 70s. Starting in 2011, until 2015, they were literally the BEST franchise in the NFL, if not the most dominant in al Pro Sports! A lot of that had to do with who now?

Not to mention the three year period, 1996 to 1998 era as a player! Who was that again???
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    Well, while LA is always , forever it seems, one of the hyped up of all time teams of the NFL, I wouldn't quite put them in the category of Houston suckage just yet.

One thing I don't get, from all the HATERS of all things Elway, even from so called fans of the Broncos, is how people act like he had nothing to do with bringing this team out of the WORST ERA, 2008-2010l, since the 60s/early 70s. Starting in 2011, until 2015, they were literally the BEST franchise in the NFL, if not the most dominant in al Pro Sports! A lot of that had to do with who now?

Not to mention the three year period, 1996 to 1998 era as a player! Who was that again???
    Only took one losing season for many to want Elway out.
    I wonder who exactly these fans think we should replace Elway with?
    "Last team to stop the Pats in the AFC reside's in Denver, alomg with the last active AFC Qb

praying for in injury........i can't say that i blame you.
    When it happens like clockwork, why pray? just wait for the inevitable.

Bradley Chubb the new leader of the almost sack.

hey chiefs and broncos, thanks for shipping your best corner to the rams. not that i blame elway for the move, but keenan allen has to be licking his chops right about now because there isn't anyone left in the division who even has a chance to guard him 1 on 1.

Dont you mean that keenan allen is licking his neuts? There fixed it for ya!

Now gaze real good like neut

BLAM BLAM BLAM

know yer place neut! lol roflmao
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

Im wondering who is going to end Rivers career. Miller, Chubb, Ray, Shaq, Wolfe, Harris or Walker?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoPower View Post
    Im wondering who is going to end Rivers career. Miller, Chubb, Ray, Shaq, Wolfe, Harris or Walker?
    Hopefully none of them.

It's one thing to wish for Rivers to wallow in mediocrity, it's another entirely to wish for his career to be cut short....Smack or not, get out of here with this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Hopefully none of them.

It's one thing to wish for Rivers to wallow in mediocrity, it's another entirely to wish for his career to be cut short....Smack or not, get out of here with this garbage.
    Agreed!!! SMDH

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Hopefully none of them.

Check yourself. At what point did I say I was 'wishing for it?' Get it right before you run your mouth. I had absolutely no problem with every chargers fan on the board saying Manning was one hit away from being done. When you get to that age it's very realistic.
    Last edited by BroncoPower; 04-27-2018 at 11:13 PM.