Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 91 to 95 of 95
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Alberton Montana
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    That really sucks for Gotsis in my opinion. This is just prolonging the process. And then you have the whims of Goodell who decides is worthy of punishment or not, so who knows how Gotsis comes out of this. Hopefully he is clear of charge and everything is dropped. Similarly, if he is guilty, then he is swiftly cut and his replacement found in time.
    I figure if there was any substance to this charge it would have come to light by now surely. There prolly just trying to ensure they have covered everything.......
    GO BRONCO'S !!!!!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbrendal View Post
    I figure if there was any substance to this charge it would have come to light by now surely. There prolly just trying to ensure they have covered everything.......
    There is any number of reasons. IF there is video footage which is in need of above board legal enhancement or if people they are trying to contact are out of town....you never know.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,668
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    That really sucks for Gotsis in my opinion. This is just prolonging the process. And then you have the whims of Goodell who decides is worthy of punishment or not, so who knows how Gotsis comes out of this. Hopefully he is clear of charge and everything is dropped. Similarly, if he is guilty, then he is swiftly cut and his replacement found in time.
    If he’s not charged, there are no grounds for Goodell to punish him as that precedent was set with Matt Patricia earlier this year. He wasn’t in the league at the time of the incident, so therefore it doesn’t fall under the conduct policy.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    538
    A week to go till camp and no news is good news ? or is there a surprise lurking.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Alberton Montana
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    A week to go till camp and no news is good news ? or is there a surprise lurking.
    This whole thing is very strange. Surely if there was any substance to the claims they would have announced it by now. You would think the longer this drags the better the chances are that the charges will be dropped...................
    GO BRONCO'S !!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •