Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    We signed a CB or something.
    Who??.............

Quote Originally Posted by diesel51 View Post
    Well now, can we get into trouble for showing up at mini camp and heckling our own players? Because from this write up, this guy needs people raining down the verbal abuse just based off his off field behavior. My gosh!!
    Or how about recognize that people can change with the right environment and cheer him on and hope for the best?

Don't be a terrible fan like that...

I am willing to give a guy a chance but if that write up is accurate it may be tough with this guy. Some really questionable to downright despicable behavior described.

It may be my own ignorance but it seems he kind of came out of nowhere. Multiple issues and team movement. Including limited playing time last year.

Have any details on his contract been released? If he has not learned to control his behavior, can he be cut without salary issues?

Also, has any comments been made by the organization? Who thought signing this guy was a priority on day 1 of free agency?

I see that Brock's contract is for 3M that includes a 1M signing bonus and a 2M salary ... 1M dead money if he doesn't make the team. Not a bad deal, not a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    I see that Brock's contract is for 3M that includes a 1M signing bonus and a 2M salary ... 1M dead money if he doesn't make the team. Not a bad deal, not a great deal.
    At one point PFF had him graded as a top 10 corner. If he can keep his nose clean and play at a high level again, it's a great deal, if not, we'll it's only $1Mil.