Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 171
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I could have sworn you said you were considering becoming a Broncos fan when the Chargers moved to LA...
    i could have sworn you were actually a raiders fan but couldn't take the losing so you switched.....what are you going to do now?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs is the Broncos Message Boards Broken Clock
    i\I was right about pretty much everything last season alone while all of you were proven wrong on multiple things.....but lets not let facts get in the way, shall we?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    I would say I have seen bigger drops (Raiders, Cowboys, Ravens after both SB wins, Giants since last SB win) but... I do agree that we should be able to expect high quality football from our team regardless of our past. If I were a Browns of Lions fan I would still be a fan but would definitely expect the team played better, and say it out loud.

    Our team played like crap last year. They should be told so, more specifically they should be told so by those who paid ungodly amounts fo cash to sit in freezing weather for half the home games and have to see that kind of crap from a team.

    I also Agree with Freys post a bit further down that our Receivers were great at one time and I WOULD have taken them over the vikes WRs then, but now, at their ages, and their inconsistent play I would take the vikes Wideouts in a heartbeat.
    your WR's were really good at one time and with better QB play could improve this season as well. but yeah, right now the viks two leading receivers are better than your two leading receivers.

    heck the viks best two receivers are currently better than the chargers best two receivers, even though i think the chargers receivers are a really deep position group and could potentially develop into something great with mike williams.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He waste a lot of breath. Either that or just likes to read himself spew garbage!


    image hosting 10mb limit
    look at the idiocy you just quoted man.....58miller doesn't even know the stuff i post because he doesn't read it. and really....i said verrett is the best corner in the division but not on the chargers team?? wow man, that is some next level idiocy right there.......

    for the record ive never said verrett was the best corner in the division but when healthy he damn sure could be one of them.

    I also wouldn't have said drafting rivers was better than anything because the chargers didn't draft rivers......58miller is an absolute head case! he literally makes stuff up and pretends i said it in order to talk smack.

    if that's what you donk fans have to do to combat me, then you have already lost.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,842
    Look baps back to post a flurry of flame bait post and then disappear for a week

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Look baps back to post a flurry of flame bait post and then disappear for a week
    translation: i have no answer to any of it so i cry like usual.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Look baps back to post a flurry of flame bait post and then disappear for a week
    looks more like the panties are in a knot, We’ve got him all mad

    This is what a charger fan posted on Instagram and if this is their plan then they are in a lot of trouble!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    looks more like the panties are in a knot, We’ve got him all mad

    This is what a charger fan posted on Instagram and if this is their plan then they are in a lot of trouble!
    first you say the chargers have more talent in the stands than on their team (we might have more players than fans at this point )

    now you are saying i'm mad.....about what i have no idea but hey! you can believe whatever the voices in your head tell you.

    oh and what's even crazier than that is thinking rivers will retire after this season, sorry if you got your hopes up..

    i see what most chargers fans say on twitter and it's nothing but optimism, a lot more than what you see from me, nice try though.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    first you say the chargers have more talent in the stands than on their team (we might have more players than fans at this point )
    it’s actually no laughing matter, the Chargers are a bigger joke than Bobo Faye and his Bigfoot hunting clowns if you could imagine that and I’d still rather watch them over Philis and Chargers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas
    now you are saying i'm mad.....about what i have no idea but hey! you can believe whatever the voices in your head tell you.
    Calling 58miller an idiot more than suggest that he just had full control over your attitude, here’s what you spewed ”at the idiocy you just quoted man.....58miller doesn't even know the stuff i post because he doesn't read it. and really....i said verrett is the best corner in the division but not on the chargers team?? wow man, that is some next level idiocy right there.......“
    C-mon dude we know your trolldom better than to care to admit to yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by LLOYD CHRISTMAS
    oh and what's even crazier than that is thinking rivers will retire after this season, sorry if you got your hopes up..

    i see what most chargers fans say on twitter and it's nothing but optimism, a lot more than what you see from me, nice try though.
    I never said this myself and if you’d control your anger better you may have comprehended my post but I said a fan on Instagram not twitter anyway optimism by you chargers fans (all 3 of you) doesn’t constitute a valid enough argument but “nice try though”.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-18-2018 at 12:09 AM.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    it’s actually no laughing matter, the Chargers are a bigger joke than Bobo Faye and his Bigfoot hunting clowns if you could imagine that and I’d still rather watch them over Philis and Chargers.



    Calling 58miller an idiot more than suggest that he just had full control over your attitude, here’s what you spewed ”at the idiocy you just quoted man.....58miller doesn't even know the stuff i post because he doesn't read it. and really....i said verrett is the best corner in the division but not on the chargers team?? wow man, that is some next level idiocy right there.......“
    C-mon dude we know your trolldom better than to care to admit to yourself.


    I never said this myself and if you’d control your anger better you may have comprehended my post but I said a fan on Instagram not twitter anyway optimism by you chargers fans (all 3 of you) doesn’t constitute a valid enough argument but “nice try though”.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,842
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    translation: i have no answer to any of it so i cry like usual.
    why answer flame bait

    it is your M.O these days....post a few times and disappear for days on end

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    You really don’t have to tell us twice baphette because judging by the stink of your minuscule post we already know you’re not amongst the living.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You really don’t have to tell us twice baphette because judging by the stink of your minuscule post we already know you’re not amongst the living.
    next you will be running knock knock jokes and calling it smack, you bore me.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    why answer flame bait

    it is your M.O these days....post a few times and disappear for days on end
    gee maybe because it's the off season and ive been busy? i'm here now and rather than respond to my football points you cry about why i wasn't here last week?

    you lose.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    next you will be running knock knock jokes and calling it smack, you bore me.
    If that’s what you prefer mrs sensitivity. Bore you? More like burned you in public again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •