Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    760
    If we take Nelson with $ 5, then the best available, DL, ILB, CB, someone on the defensive side. No TE, we have one.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    2,996
    We need a home run draft. I am hoping we draft Nelson then move back up into the first to get Mcglinchy or Hernandez. Fraguela is in my head.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    19,786
    also gotta think WR as a possibility here sanders probably gone after this year

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    If we take Nelson with $ 5, then the best available, DL, ILB, CB, someone on the defensive side. No TE, we have one.
    We are not taking Nelson at 5

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,904
    From the list you provided I would take the OT that best fit what the coaches were planning to do. IMO Crosby.

    But my preferred pick would be a RB. Simply too much talent to pass on. Of course it depends on which one is available. There could be a run on RBs before the Broncos pick at #40. But even 4-6 deep at the position will be talented.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,296
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Depends on what is done at #5. If it's QB id want OT in the 2nd. If it's anything non QB id want basically best player available other than QB. Its QB at 1 or no QB at all
    This. Its all predicated on what they do at #5.
    If I had to just make a pick for the heck of it, I would take Shaqeem (sp) Griffen

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,117
    Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    This. Its all predicated on what they do at #5.
    If I had to just make a pick for the heck of it, I would take Shaqeem (sp) Griffen
    at the top of the 2nd round? That's pretty high for him.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    at the top of the 2nd round? That's pretty high for him.
    I think hes more of a 3/4 th rounder. What about McGlinchy. Or the best OL available. Where would it be good to snag Price? Even though hes hurt we could get him cheap and when hes healthy then we have a really good Lineman

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,117
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I think hes more of a 3/4 th rounder. What about McGlinchy. Or the best OL available. Where would it be good to snag Price? Even though hes hurt we could get him cheap and when hes healthy then we have a really good Lineman
    agreed
    ...

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    at the top of the 2nd round? That's pretty high for him.
    Maybe a little high. I depends on how bad you want him. In a few weeks we will probably see if his interest level goes up or stays 3-4 round.

    I hope we address OL in the first round somehow.

    I we are talking guys I hope fall to us: Joshua Jackson CB Iowa is good. Terrel Edmunds, VT he is more Safety than LB though. Roquan Smith ILB Georgia.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Maybe a little high. I depends on how bad you want him. In a few weeks we will probably see if his interest level goes up or stays 3-4 round.

    I hope we address OL in the first round somehow.

    I we are talking guys I hope fall to us: Joshua Jackson CB Iowa is good. Terrel Edmunds, VT he is more Safety than LB though. Roquan Smith ILB Georgia.
    Actually its funny you mention Jackson. I was listening to fox radio and a sports analysis was asked what db could great that isnt getting a lot of attention. His answer was Jackson from Iowa.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,045
    While jackson hasnt been talked about ive seen him routinely picked mid to late 1st round
    Glen Haven Fire

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    While jackson hasnt been talked about ive seen him routinely picked mid to late 1st round
    Yes I would be surprised if he is around for us to pick. If he is and we haven't taken a CB already, that would be a solid pick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •