Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If we take Nelson with $ 5, then the best available, DL, ILB, CB, someone on the defensive side. No TE, we have one.

We need a home run draft. I am hoping we draft Nelson then move back up into the first to get Mcglinchy or Hernandez. Fraguela is in my head.

also gotta think WR as a possibility here sanders probably gone after this year

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    If we take Nelson with $ 5, then the best available, DL, ILB, CB, someone on the defensive side. No TE, we have one.
    We are not taking Nelson at 5

From the list you provided I would take the OT that best fit what the coaches were planning to do. IMO Crosby.

But my preferred pick would be a RB. Simply too much talent to pass on. Of course it depends on which one is available. There could be a run on RBs before the Broncos pick at #40. But even 4-6 deep at the position will be talented.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Depends on what is done at #5. If it's QB id want OT in the 2nd. If it's anything non QB id want basically best player available other than QB. Its QB at 1 or no QB at all
    This. Its all predicated on what they do at #5.
    If I had to just make a pick for the heck of it, I would take Shaqeem (sp) Griffen

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    This. Its all predicated on what they do at #5.
    If I had to just make a pick for the heck of it, I would take Shaqeem (sp) Griffen
    at the top of the 2nd round? That's pretty high for him.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I think hes more of a 3/4 th rounder. What about McGlinchy. Or the best OL available. Where would it be good to snag Price? Even though hes hurt we could get him cheap and when hes healthy then we have a really good Lineman

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I think hes more of a 3/4 th rounder. What about McGlinchy. Or the best OL available. Where would it be good to snag Price? Even though hes hurt we could get him cheap and when hes healthy then we have a really good Lineman
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Maybe a little high. I depends on how bad you want him. In a few weeks we will probably see if his interest level goes up or stays 3-4 round.

I hope we address OL in the first round somehow.

I we are talking guys I hope fall to us: Joshua Jackson CB Iowa is good. Terrel Edmunds, VT he is more Safety than LB though. Roquan Smith ILB Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Maybe a little high. I depends on how bad you want him. In a few weeks we will probably see if his interest level goes up or stays 3-4 round.

I hope we address OL in the first round somehow.

I we are talking guys I hope fall to us: Joshua Jackson CB Iowa is good. Terrel Edmunds, VT he is more Safety than LB though. Roquan Smith ILB Georgia.
    Actually its funny you mention Jackson. I was listening to fox radio and a sports analysis was asked what db could great that isnt getting a lot of attention. His answer was Jackson from Iowa.

While jackson hasnt been talked about ive seen him routinely picked mid to late 1st round
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    While jackson hasnt been talked about ive seen him routinely picked mid to late 1st round
    Yes I would be surprised if he is around for us to pick. If he is and we haven't taken a CB already, that would be a solid pick.