Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Marquette King released by Raiders

Marquette King - P - Free Agent
    Raiders released P Marquette King.

The moves saves the cap-strapped Raiders $2.9 million. King has consistently been among the league's best punters, earning All-Pro recognition in 2016 while ranking sixth in punt average (47.4) last season. The Raiders will move forward with UC Davis alum Colby Wadman as their primary punter.
    Related: Raiders
    Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter

We need to bring him in asap

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

I would sign him. But I'd insist on no dancing or taunting. Just go punt the football.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I would sign him. But I'd insist on no dancing or taunting. Just go punt the football.

That is a funny thing he does, but on the other side, he's got a chip on his shoulder that I find I like in a punter. So often they seem like the emo player that is so sensitive and fragile. When he pinned us deep so many times last year, his cockiness was kind of fun to watch.

Go punt the football and donít get an unsportsmanlike penalty. If he wants to dance and be a top punter in the league, then fine.

Wonder if he was dancing after being cut

I believe he is a left-footed boomer that routinely sticks it inside the 10-- I remember him as an amazing talent. I hope he gets put in orange.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    I believe he is a left-footed boomer that routinely sticks it inside the 10-- I remember him as an amazing talent. I hope he gets put in orange.
    He's right footed, but he does boom them. I watched this and he pounds the ball everywhere, not just in Denver. Would be nice to have a player who could truly flip field position for the team, and would help the defense in games where the offense is struggling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA45DSfb0pc

This is a No Brainer to sign him however I am sure some other Team will maybe the LA Rams.

He's right footed, but he does boom them. I watched this and he pounds the ball everywhere, not just in Denver. Would be nice to have a player who could truly flip field position for the team, and would help the defense in games where the offense is struggling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA45DSfb0pc
    Thanks! If I could punt like that I'd dance too!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

I double down on this, love his ability but can't stand the dancing....you are a freaking punter for crying out loud man!!

he'd be a been 1 of best options on offense last year getting the defense from defending short fields

He could pad his stats in Denver but his numbers werent as good as many think

Ranked 18th in Kick Distance Average
    Ranked 25th in Net Punting Yards.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    This is a No Brainer to sign him however I am sure some other Team will maybe the LA Rams.
    You mean the team with the best punter in the nfl?

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I double down on this, love his ability but can't stand the dancing....you are a freaking punter for crying out loud man!!
    Donít understand this logic... Why should someone stop having fun just because it makes other people uncomfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by jwhitt1 View Post
    He could pad his stats in Denver but his numbers werent as good as many think

Ranked 18th in Kick Distance Average
    Ranked 25th in Net Punting Yards.
    Are you sure? Looking at NFL.com he was 7th average and 4th in net average.