Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    then joins the broncos and becomes absolute trash.......Denver, the new city where QB's go to die.
    Interesting you cut out the rest of the post........

Having a hard time making a list?

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Interesting you cut out the rest of the post........

Having a hard time making a list?
    i don't give a crap about making a list for you because even if i did oyu would disregard every single one of them. meanwhile, all you do is trash rivers and say he's too emotional and a mental midget, yet here he is dominating while your QB is an absolute joke fest.

yeah in Minnesotan he was good, until he got to Denver and died.....RIP case keenum.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yes i did ask and you could only name a couple, which was my point. If you can only name 3 or 4 he must not be that bad?
    Nice try, but you failed again like your team does every year.
    everyone reading this knows you are full of it dude. you have been nothing but wrong about your QB's and your GM. literally bragged about your last two QB's who both ended up turds,. you even bragged about mark sanchez before that because he has playoff wins

Welcome Back! #85

everyone reading this knows you are full of it dude. you have been nothing but wrong about your QB's and your GM. literally bragged about your last two QB's who both ended up turds,. you even bragged about mark sanchez before that because he has playoff wins
    John Elway has been one of the best GMs in the league since 2011, anyone who looks at his resume and doesnt believe that is either blind or a hater, your just a trolll.
    5 Division Championships, 2 Conference Championships, a Super Bowl Title and 1 losing season. All that and he hasnt been good in the draft and been through 3 coaching changes.
    Oh and ge this I still got hope in Keenum, and Chad Kelly if he needs to step in. Denver is 2-3 not the end of the world. But keep preaching about how smart you are, under you Im sure the Bronco would have won 7 titles right?
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-11-2018 at 06:39 AM.

Somebody takes defending team players in smack... as bragging

Pointing out things like playoff records, In defense of smack isn’t bragging

Bragging is coming out saying crap like unprovoked

We the most underrated team in the league...

Our GM has done more with less...lol

Our qb is dominating !! Forgetting his weak and dismal playoff record which is a joke considering the talent around him in years...but you point out mark sanchez has a better Post record than his qb

and suddenly your bragging
    Last edited by arapaho; 10-11-2018 at 01:18 PM.

i don't give a crap about making a list for you because even if i did oyu would disregard every single one of them. meanwhile, all you do is trash rivers and say he's too emotional and a mental midget, yet here he is dominating while your QB is an absolute joke fest.

yeah in Minnesotan he was good, until he got to Denver and died.....RIP case keenum.
    Shocker......you can't- lol.

Lots of stats, no meaningful wins. Look at you beating your chest for him AGAIN this year. Same old song and dance.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Somebody takes defending team players in smack... as bragging

Pointing out things like playoff records, In defense of smack isn’t bragging

Bragging is coming out saying crap like unprovoked

We the most underrated team in the league...

Our GM has done more with less...lol

Our qb is dominating !! Forgetting his weak and dismal playoff record which is a joke considering the talent around him in years...but you point out mark sanchez has a better Post record than his qb

and suddenly your bragging
    unlike you i stand behind the smack i run and if i'm wrong i'm wrong. you on the other hand are scared to run smack like that because you are afraid to be wrong and refuse to ever admit it. you jusat say things like "well at that time i was right" or "i was just defending my player"

yeah, defending TS by bragging about how many TD's he had early last season. you have "defended" every garbage QB that's ever been in Denver, yet you would never admit to being wrong about them.

by the way, most of the smack i run is in defense of my team as well but ill never use that pathetic excuse that you do, if i'm wrong i'm wrong.

Welcome Back! #85

Shocker......you can't- lol.

Lots of stats, no meaningful wins. Look at you beating your chest for him AGAIN this year. Same old song and dance.
    you have always been wrong about rivers, every time you post about how bad he is he ends up making you look like a fool.

yes i could name meaningful wins but like in said, you would just dismiss them all because they didn't deliver a ring. just more pathetic trophy smack in disguise.

meanwhile, rivers is quietly dominating and not just because hes playing bad defenses or is comfortable in the pocket.

now that is bragging.
    Last edited by baphamet; 10-11-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Welcome Back! #85

John Elway has been one of the best GM’s in the league since 2011, anyone who looks at his resume and doesn’t believe that is either blind or a hater, your just a trolll.
    or maybe just maybe some people see the big picture and you're the blind one? you're telling me i'm just a troll yet ive been proven right this entire time about elway?

how is it that elway cannot find even a decent replacement at QB after multiple tries? the team has spiraled out of control ever since manning and wade left and there is no sign of it getting better any time soon.

yet you just want to talk about his past resume when he had manning who made him look better than he is just like ive been telling you for years? here's a newsflash for you....elway is never landing another P. manning in FA again, that boat sailed long ago and now he has to actually find talent like every other GM and he's clearly struggling.

that past resume will not help him going forward, just like shanahan's past resume didn't help him either when he was given his walking papers..
    Last edited by baphamet; 10-11-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Welcome Back! #85

or maybe just maybe some people see the big picture and you're the blind one? you're telling me i'm just a troll yet ive been proven right this entire time about elway?

how is it that elway cannot find even a decent replacement at QB after multiple tries? the team has spiraled out of control ever since manning and wade left and there is no sign of it getting better any time soon.

yet you just want to talk about his past resume when he had manning who made him look better than he is just like ive been telling you for years? here's a newsflash for you....elway is never landing another P. manning in FA again, that boat sailed long ago and now he has to actually find talent like every other GM and he's clearly struggling.

that past resume will not help him going forward, just like shanahan's past resume didn't help him either when he was given his walking papers..
    The Big Picture is winning championships, something John Elway has done and you know nothing about. You wanna talk draft picks and free agents go for it, pat yourself on the back. Im sure as a GM youd be undefeated but for some reason you live in the Midwest and troll Bronco country instead.

Fact: postseason your team is trash.

BTW:Elways past? He has one losing season out of 7 as GM....
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-11-2018 at 06:13 PM.

you have always been wrong about rivers, every time you post about how bad he is he ends up making you look like a fool.

yes i could name meaningful wins but like in said, you would just dismiss them all because they didn't deliver a ring. just more pathetic trophy smack in disguise.

meanwhile, rivers is quietly dominating and not just because hes playing bad defenses or is comfortable in the pocket.

now that is bragging.
    Lol....

What I said was hes overly emmotional and can't close out games.....and yes he's very, very overrated by Charger fans. Has been since he played a terrible game on a bad knee and became your lifelong Valentine. Look how upset you get when I point out that he has very few quality wins.

Bragging about Rivers stats "outside the pocket" while leading his team to a 3-2 record is a perfect example. When the it's cruch time you still have to rely on two minute drill Phil......and we all know what happens then lol

Lol....

What I said was hes overly emmotional and can't close out games.....and yes he's very, very overrated by Charger fans. Has been since he played a terrible game on a bad knee and became your lifelong Valentine. Look how upset you get when I point out that he has very few quality wins.

Bragging about Rivers stats "outside the pocket" while leading his team to a 3-2 record is a perfect example. When the it's cruch time you still have to rely on two minute drill Phil......and we all know what happens then lol
    rivers over-rated? is that why nobody is talking about him in the media yet he's dominating as well as anyone in the league?

lol i don't get upset, its' funny to see you squirm. every time you open your mouth and talk crap on him he always makes you look like a giant fool. literally all you can say is he doesn't have rings and the chargers are 3-2 because they have already played the two toughest games on their schedule, both teams undefeated.

keep running your mouth dude, it's good mojo for us

Welcome Back! #85

rivers over-rated? is that why nobody is talking about him in the media yet he's dominating as well as anyone in the league?

lol i don't get upset, its' funny to see you squirm. every time you open your mouth and talk crap on him he always makes you look like a giant fool. literally all you can say is he doesn't have rings and the chargers are 3-2 because they have already played the two toughest games on their schedule, both teams undefeated.

keep running your mouth dude, it's good mojo for us
    Dominated :
    1-4 49ers
    1-4 Raiders
    2-3 Bills

Against winning teams came up short ( theme of his career)

The Big Picture is winning championships, something John Elway has done and you know nothing about. You wanna talk draft picks and free agents go for it, pat yourself on the back. I’m sure as a GM you’d be undefeated but for some reason you live in the Midwest and troll Bronco country instead.

Fact: postseason your team is trash.

BTW:Elways past? He has one losing season out of 7 as GM....
    i obviously know much more than you because i saw all this coming and you did not.

again, that didn't save shanahan so why are you making excuses for elway? shouldn't there be a standard for a franchise like the broncos? or are past accomplishments good enough to keep your job while you run your team into the ground?

it doesn't matter what he's done in the past at this point. if the broncos keep up this trend he will not be the GM for long and i think even you can see that.

Welcome Back! #85

Dominated :
    1-4 49ers
    1-4 Raiders
    2-3 Bills

Against winning teams came up short ( theme of his career)
    i was talking about his personal performance, he's dominated the good teams too but they also dominated our defense as well. the rams couldn't stop us but we couldn't stop them either. just wait until we get joey bosa back, and later in the year possibly hunter henry. we will see who comes up short.......i'm already calling a sweep against your pathetic garbage football team elway has put together.

but this chargers team will be a playoff team so we will see.

Welcome Back! #85