Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i told you what changed, did you read it? are you telling me going from the best defense to the 22nd ranked defense doesn't matter? or the running game getting worse doesn't matter? meanwhile the passing game has gotten better? open your eyes dude, you simply cannot pretend everything is the same and that they just changed QB's so that means they have to go to the SB or that means keenum is better than cousins, that's absurd.

i dare you to find one other human being on this planet that agrees whit that nonsense.
    i guess you didn't read it and cannot find another human that agrees with your dumb opinion, huh?

still waiting for you to explain to me how going from the NFL's best defense to the 22nd ranked defense and the running game getting worse hasen't changed anything? this is why just looking up wins and losses to determine how good a QB is and ignoring everything else is as dumb as you can get.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    It’s business, he was Kubiak’s guy. Kubes retired, Wades contract was up and Elway wanted to move on with a younger DC. I’m sure if he stayed our D would be better, but Elway didn’t want to extend him especially after we struggle vs the run in 2016 ( ranked 28th)
    I wish Wade had stayed but that’s the NFL,
    I’m glad he found another job and he is near his daughter in LA.
    it's so funny how you pretend to be in elway's head and know what hes thinking, you are nutty!

i think arapaho was right and elway didn't want to bring him back because he thought wade wanted too much money. that seems to be a common theme with elway, the low balling GM.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    it's so funny how you pretend to be in elway's head and know what hes thinking, you are nutty!

i think arapaho was right and elway didn't want to bring him back because he thought wade wanted too much money. that seems to be a common theme with elway, the low balling GM.
    I agree thatís why I said itís business.....