Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 213
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    1,119

    Red face Chargers sign Geno Smith

    Give them the 'ship now.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    question is........is new chargers back up QB geno smith a better QB than any QB currently on the broncos roster including keenum?

    it's funny because it's arguable

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,257
    Baph, I usually back you... and ain’t a keenum fan.., but cmon man..,, it’s geno Smith....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    question is........is new chargers back up QB geno smith a better QB than any QB currently on the broncos roster including keenum?

    it's funny because it's arguable
    I guess anything is arguable if your clueless

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Baph, I usually back you... and ain’t a keenum fan.., but cmon man..,, it’s geno Smith....


    keenum is a back up quality player, just like geno smith.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,257
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post


    keenum is a back up quality player, just like geno smith.
    I think quality and Geno Smith do not belong in the same sentence.... I didn’t even know he was still in the league...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I think quality and Geno Smith do not belong in the same sentence.... I didn’t even know he was still in the league...
    true, i didn't know case keenum was still in the leauge until last season and now he's your starting QB

    keenum is a rich man's trevor siemian. both with only one decent season on their resume.
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-02-2018 at 12:51 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,195
    Geno to Mike Williams is going to be lethal lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,483
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Geno to Mike Williams is going to be lethal lol
    Ah heck no dude, Geno to Henry is going to be smokin hot. Were talking a take over in LA, the chargers have arrived now so look out NFL!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Geno Smith would be #4 on our depth chart behind Paxton, and Chad Kelly.

    Case Keenum you could argue was better than Baphs hero Phillip River last year, he actually lead his team to the playoffs, and won a game in the postseason.
    BTW: I am proud of you Baphs, you are clearly going all in on Keenum and will be right or wrong no grey area. You just said Geno Smith is better than Keenum that is conviction!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,049
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    question is........is new chargers back up QB geno smith a better QB than any QB currently on the broncos roster including keenum?

    it's funny because it's arguable
    Career stats:

    Case Keenum W/L record is 20-18 TD/INT is 46-27 & COMP% is 61.9%

    Geno Smith W/L record is 12-19 TD/INT is 29-36 & COMP% is 57.9%

    So it's 1 of 3 things with you here...

    1. You are being a troll
    2. You are trying to be funny but failed miserably
    3. You are just ignorant

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Career stats:

    Case Keenum W/L record is 20-18 TD/INT is 46-27 & COMP% is 61.9%

    Geno Smith W/L record is 12-19 TD/INT is 29-36 & COMP% is 57.9%

    So it's 1 of 3 things with you here...

    1. You are being a troll
    2. You are trying to be funny but failed miserably
    3. You are just ignorant
    Pretty sure its all three plus a few more

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Geno Smith would be #4 on our depth chart behind Paxton, and Chad Kelly.

    Case Keenum you could argue was better than Baphs hero Phillip River last year, he actually lead his team to the playoffs, and won a game in the postseason.
    BTW: I am proud of you Baphs, you are clearly going all in on Keenum and will be right or wrong no grey area. You just said Geno Smith is better than Keenum that is conviction!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    is paxton ever going to be a starter in the league? he isn't better than anyone at this point and neither is chad kelly. you're QB's are trash and case keenam has had one decent year out of 8. maybe if that was one decent year in 2 or 3 seasons, i would be able to get on board with keenum but he's simply average at his very best.

    i also never said smith was better, i said it was arguable. even though you said keenum was better than rivers which is pure crazy operson talk. not that i'm surprised, you said the same thing about mark sanchez.

    does that mean mark sanchez is also better than keenum? he has more playioff wins after all!



    you are clearly off your rocker.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Pretty sure its all three plus a few more
    it's totally arguable, keenum has had only one decent season out of 8. geno smith sucks yes but keenum hasn't been much better aside from one season where he had talent all around him, something he won't have in Denver this season.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Career stats:

    Case Keenum W/L record is 20-18 TD/INT is 46-27 & COMP% is 61.9%

    Geno Smith W/L record is 12-19 TD/INT is 29-36 & COMP% is 57.9%

    So it's 1 of 3 things with you here...

    1. You are being a troll
    2. You are trying to be funny but failed miserably
    3. You are just ignorant
    i know i was being funny because it is arguable and the fact you came in here to argue it with me proves that it is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •