Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

is paxton ever going to be a starter in the league? he isn't better than anyone at this point and neither is chad kelly. you're QB's are trash and case keenam has had one decent year out of 8. maybe if that was one decent year in 2 or 3 seasons, i would be able to get on board with keenum but he's simply average at his very best.

i also never said smith was better, i said it was arguable. even though you said keenum was better than rivers which is pure crazy operson talk. not that i'm surprised, you said the same thing about mark sanchez.

does that mean mark sanchez is also better than keenum? he has more playioff wins after all!

you are clearly off your rocker.
    You argued he was better, if Geno has a better year than Keemun that you’ll look like a like a genius. I believe Denver will be better than 5-11 in 2018 and your already on record saying they’ll be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You argued he was better, if Geno has a better year than Keemun that you’ll look like a like a genius. I believe Denver will be better than 5-11 in 2018 and your already on record saying they’ll be worse.

show me where i argued he was better, i said it's funny because its arguable, which it is. you actually did argue mark sanchez was better than rivers due to playoff wins, keenum as well. you already look like a giant fool for making those arguments, i gain nothing from proving you wrong at this point.

it's totally arguable, keenum has had only one decent season out of 8. geno smith sucks yes but keenum hasn't been much better aside from one season where he had talent all around him, something he won't have in Denver this season.
    i know i was being funny because it is arguable and the fact you came in here to argue it with me proves that it is.
    show me where i argued he was better, i said it's funny because its arguable, which it is. you actually did argue mark sanchez was better than rivers due to playoff wins, keenum as well. you already look like a giant fool for making those arguments, i gain nothing from proving you wrong at this point.
    Ok it's time to do this & for somebody to put you in your place, so let's just look at this & see how much is wrong with all of this garbage you spew....

First thing is just because you say something & believe it yourself does not make it true or fact:
    Exhibit #1 - Case Keenum has only been in the league for 6 years & did not play his rookie season, so the reality of the fact is we are talking about 5 seasons & not the 8 that you want to keep throwing out, so you are dead wrong there.

Second thing is you want to claim something is arguable & after i present actual facts & numbers to show one player clearly being better than the other but you think i came to argue the point? wrong again, see when facts are presented there is no argument & anybody with any common sense at all would see the numbers & come to a quick conclusion with nothing to debate...only you want to see things a different way

You see i work with a guy just like you, he thinks he is always right, can't ever admit being wrong or making a mistake even if you watch him do something wrong he attempts to spin & twist things around so it is somebody else's fault & never him...he loves to get under peoples skin & they let him but he don't bother me one bit, in fact i think it's funny but not in the way you are thinking.

You are that guy & i know how to deal with people like you & i'm sure you will say something to the tune of...well i must bother you if you are here making this long post but that is so far from the truth, i merely am showing you how dumb all these things you say are & anybody with half a brain can see it.

Also you want to try to tell someone else how much of a fool they are for arguing a point yet you are doing the exact thing except there isn't anything to argue & you don't see the irony in that? good grief!

Another thing you keep saying is it's funny, it's funny & you think that makes you cool & that you are funny...well i will give the funny part but it's not how you think that we are all laughing with you, no no no...we are all laughing at you for all the stupid things you post

Back to what i said earlier - either you are simply nothing but a troll or you are ignorant or better yet an ignorant troll ha ha ha! perhaps it's being insecure or jealous or both, hell if i know nor do i care.

Like i said before, i know how to deal with people like you & if i really wanted to i could make you not want to come back here but i choose not to because that simply would be a waste of my time & you certainly aren't worth that.

thanks for coming, have a nice day

I said Mark Sanchez had a better playoff record than Rivers ( a fact). You said Geno would be the best Qb on our team right now, ( a lie), keeping lying on your posts and to yourself because everyone knows your the king of spin, you say Geno Smith would be the best Qb on the Broncos right now, then back pedal and say arguable, don’t be a coward you think Geno is better ( and you call me a homer lol!!!!!)

I said Mark Sanchez had a better playoff record than Rivers ( a fact). You said Geno would be the best Qb on our team right now, ( a lie), keeping lying on your posts and to yourself because everyone knows your the king of spin, you say Geno Smith would be the best Qb on the Broncos right now, then back pedal and say arguable, don’t be a coward you think Geno is better ( and you call me a homer lol!!!!!)
    Your forgetting his backpeddle protection he includes in all his smack

“Aurgueably”

You wont get a definitive

He is better

Or he isnt

He always has back peddle

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

“Aurgueably”

He is better

Or he isnt

True dat! But at the end of the day what smack does he really have?
    His team has never achieved anything and in turn lost their city,
    It’s not arguable but true that the Chargers are one of the worse franchises in the NFL all time.

True dat! But at the end of the day what smack does he really have?
    His team has never achieved anything and in turn lost their city,
    It’s not arguable but true that the Chargers are one of the worse franchises in the NFL all time.
    FACT!!!!

Browns
    Lions
    Chargers
    Bengals
    Titans

question is........is new chargers back up QB geno smith a better QB than any QB currently on the broncos roster including keenum?

it's funny because it's arguable
    Arguable if you are have zero football acumen maybe, which I guess explains why you would think it's arguable. Geno Smith isn't even better than Paxton Lynch, much less Case Keenum... When you post dumb stuff like this, it really provides good entertainment.

It's Geno Smith man...He's freaking beyond awful. I'm not even sure how that glass jawed bum is still in the league at this point.

true, i didn't know case keenum was still in the leauge until last season and now he's your starting QB

keenum is a rich man's trevor siemian. both with only one decent season on their resume.
    How many playoff games has Geno been to and won? That's the difference between Keenum and Smith... One has actually performed on a high level (even if only for one season) the other is Geno Smith...

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Ok it's time to do this & for somebody to put you in your place, so let's just look at this & see how much is wrong with all of this garbage you spew....

First thing is just because you say something & believe it yourself does not make it true or fact:
    Exhibit #1 - Case Keenum has only been in the league for 6 years & did not play his rookie season, so the reality of the fact is we are talking about 5 seasons & not the 8 that you want to keep throwing out, so you are dead wrong there.

Second thing is you want to claim something is arguable & after i present actual facts & numbers to show one player clearly being better than the other but you think i came to argue the point? wrong again, see when facts are presented there is no argument & anybody with any common sense at all would see the numbers & come to a quick conclusion with nothing to debate...only you want to see things a different way

You see i work with a guy just like you, he thinks he is always right, can't ever admit being wrong or making a mistake even if you watch him do something wrong he attempts to spin & twist things around so it is somebody else's fault & never him...he loves to get under peoples skin & they let him but he don't bother me one bit, in fact i think it's funny but not in the way you are thinking.

You are that guy & i know how to deal with people like you & i'm sure you will say something to the tune of...well i must bother you if you are here making this long post but that is so far from the truth, i merely am showing you how dumb all these things you say are & anybody with half a brain can see it.

Also you want to try to tell someone else how much of a fool they are for arguing a point yet you are doing the exact thing except there isn't anything to argue & you don't see the irony in that? good grief!

Another thing you keep saying is it's funny, it's funny & you think that makes you cool & that you are funny...well i will give the funny part but it's not how you think that we are all laughing with you, no no no...we are all laughing at you for all the stupid things you post

Back to what i said earlier - either you are simply nothing but a troll or you are ignorant or better yet an ignorant troll ha ha ha! perhaps it's being insecure or jealous or both, hell if i know nor do i care.

Like i said before, i know how to deal with people like you & if i really wanted to i could make you not want to come back here but i choose not to because that simply would be a waste of my time & you certainly aren't worth that.

thanks for coming, have a nice day
    LOL you guys are mad as hell and yes it's funny

you see, as long as stuff is funny to me that's all that matters. of course you don't think it's funny when i say your starting QB is so bad that a camp arm we just singed is arguably better.

if it wasn't arguable you all would juts laugh it off instead of getting so butt hurt.

oh and people here say things like mark sanchez is better than rivers or keenum is better than rivers or rivers is the west coast version of bernie kosar. i can disprove that all with statistical facts as well, guess that makes a lot of you ignorant trolls too huh?

pull your panties up and quit cryin!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    How many playoff games has Geno been to and won? That's the difference between Keenum and Smith... One has actually performed on a high level (even if only for one season) the other is Geno Smith...
    one season on a team loaded with talent, otherwise he has not been good. the differences truly is, one is your starting QB and the other is likely a camp arm

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Arguable if you are have zero football acumen maybe, which I guess explains why you would think it's arguable. Geno Smith isn't even better than Paxton Lynch, much less Case Keenum... When you post dumb stuff like this, it really provides good entertainment.

It's Geno Smith man...He's freaking beyond awful. I'm not even sure how that glass jawed bum is still in the league at this point.
    paxton lynch is a former first round pick that's already been given up on, he's not better than anyone in the league and will be lucky to have a job this time next season, especially if the broncos do draft a QB 5th.

i know geno is awful and its funny to compare him to your starting QB who is also awful

i didn't say any of that lol

keep trying to put words in my mouth if it makes you feel better, you all do that to make it seem like i'm saying things i don't even say, then try to say i'm not be definitive when i deny it lol

i said its arguable, meaning there is an argument for geno being better. i purposely said it that way because i knew the reaction i would get. lol

by the way yes you did say sanchez was better because of his playoff record, that's the argument you make for all players. you said the same thing about keenum and used playoff record to justify why he is better than cousins.

it's literally the dumbest argument you could make.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

“Aurgueably”

He is better

Or he isnt

oh you're so right, i never say anything definitive and always back peddle. yet somehow i can write a long ass list of definitive things i have said and been right about? oh and how can i be wrong 98% of the time like you always say if what you say is true?

who was it that said your team would fall off? who said your team would miss the playoffs the year after you won the SB? who was it that said this would be elway's truest test as a GM? that said it would hurt you that vade was allowed to walk?

man i could go on for a long time but why bother? you all live in a fantasy land where any QB can be great, they just need to wear a broncos uniform

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...85#post5566385

the broncos will be in last place in the division and have a top 10 pick in the 2018 draft.

the broncos need a real QB, a rebuilt OL, a good RB, a good pass catching TE, your two best players on offense (sanders and Thomas) are both approaching 30 years old. there isn't a lot of bright spots offensively for the broncos.

defensively, i'm sure they will still be pretty good. top 10 i'm sure but yet another step back and really not capable of carrying an offense anymore without their defensive mastermind and that's assuming they stay pretty dang healthy like they were last season.
    yeah man, i never say anything definitive around here and always leave an out......you guys are all full of crap.