Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Your forgetting the one where he would rather his team Not make the post season

Than to make it and lose like we did to seattle in the superbowl
    heck yes! if it meant getting embarrassed in the SB why would i want them there? you go to the SB for the chance to win, but if it meant you wouldn't and would just get embarrassed, what's the point?

you are acting like i'm saying i wouldn't want them to go to the SB because that might happen. English, do you comprehend it?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Oh yeah that right!....Loser mentality!!!
    Baphs runs most rounded smack and cry’s about trophy smack!

The truth is you can only run trophy smack if you got trophies and Baphs team has zero!!!! Meanwhile i believe the Chiefs have had the most well rounded roster the last two years in our division and we had it the 5 year in a row before that.
    well then, it's a good thing i never actually said they had the most well rounded roster in the division huh?

i disagree that the chiefs have been the most well rounded the past 5 years though. i thought the raiders did a couple years ago and before that the broncos.

maybe you could argue the chiefs the last year or two, maybe.

by the way, you can run trophy smack all day long.....when that's your answer to the smack i'm running, you may as well be raising the white flag.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Geno Smith can step right in and deliver mediocre results if Rivers is unable to do it. It was a great fit.
    rivers mediocre?

let me guess...... and the broncos have all great QB's on their roster that rivers wishes he could be as good as?

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Isn't it ironic that Geno Smith joined the most "well-rounded" team in the AFC West?

isn't it ironic that the only smack you have to go on is built from lies? oh how the mighty have fallen!

what are you guys gonna do when geno smith doesn't make the final 53 in LA? sign him in Denver, i would presume.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    isn't it ironic that the only smack you have to go on is built from lies? oh how the mighty have fallen!
    it's totally arguable, keenum has had only one decent season out of 8.
    Do you tell lies?

Because that statement you made about keenum IS IN FACT A LIE

what are you guys gonna do when geno smith doesn't make the final 53 in LA? sign him in Denver, i would presume.
    Better question, what are you going to do if any of the Broncos 3 QBs out play Geno in the preseason?
    I guess when he gets cut Denver should sign him right? Lol!!!!!

rivers mediocre?

let me guess...... and the broncos have all great QB's on their roster that rivers wishes he could be as good as?
    I said mediocre results......have you been asleep for a decade?

"Almost" making the playoffs year after year is much better than winning a SB and rebuilding right?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Do you tell lies?

Because that statement you made about keenum IS IN FACT A LIE
    no, that was an honest mistake when looking at his career statistics but the point i made about that still stands.

is that all you have to add?

I said mediocre results......have you been asleep for a decade?

"Almost" making the playoffs year after year is much better than winning a SB and rebuilding right?
    "if rivers isn't able to do it" implying he is mediocre. you have pretended that rives is a bad QB for years, it's just comical to me. by the time he retires dude is going to end up top 10 all time in every major statistical category including wins.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Better question, what are you going to do if any of the Broncos 3 QBs out play Geno in the preseason?
    I guess when he gets cut Denver should sign him right? Lol!!!!!
    LOL pre-season? TS looked pretty good in the pre-season last year didn't he?

i don't care what geno smith looks like, he's never going to play a snap in a game that counts as a charger. however he could end up starting in Denver, you never know!

"if rivers isn't able to do it" implying he is mediocre. you have pretended that rives is a bad QB for years, it's just comical to me. by the time he retires dude is going to end up top 10 all time in every major statistical category including wins.
    Your stat you hold so dear is meaningless when you likely couldn't even put together Rivers top 10 moments. There certainly isn't a top 10 wins list......at least not one with anything meaningful on it. Use all the Rivers polish you want, but those opportunities are long gone.

As for the QB comparisons you mentioned, Keenum just put together a season that Rivers hasn't been able to for the past 7 or 8. In that span Rivers may have one season with a better qbr but he hasn't had as good a TD/int ratio for YEARS.
    Rivers polish is all you have now Baph. That and Mike Williams.....

@Keenan13Allen
    53m53 minutes ago
    More
    I just don’t understand sometimes! But we sign people like... nvm.

Looks like Keenan Allen isn't too thrilled either..

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Looks like Keenan Allen isn't too thrilled either..
    i don't blame him, that doesn't really make a lot of sense because that guy was pretty good in rotation. the geno smith signing doesn't make a lot of sense either way, i would much rather have mccain who can actually contribute to the team.

smith will likely not make the final 53 and same can be said for the other former bust they signed roberto aguayo.

Your stat you hold so dear is meaningless when you likely couldn't even put together Rivers top 10 moments. There certainly isn't a top 10 wins list......at least not one with anything meaningful on it. Use all the Rivers polish you want, but those opportunities are long gone.

As for the QB comparisons you mentioned, Keenum just put together a season that Rivers hasn't been able to for the past 7 or 8. In that span Rivers may have one season with a better qbr but he hasn't had as good a TD/int ratio for YEARS.
    Rivers polish is all you have now Baph. That and Mike Williams.....
    what the hell are you talking about? you mean because his team won playoff games? a team with one of the best defenses and talent all around him on offense?

last season rivers threw 28 TD's with 10 int's and keenum threw 22 TD's and 7 int's. that isn't a good ratio but keenum's was?