Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    what the hell are you talking about? you mean because his team won playoff games? a team with one of the best defenses and talent all around him on offense?

last season rivers threw 28 TD's with 10 int's and keenum threw 22 TD's and 7 int's. that isn't a good ratio but keenum's was?
    Both were pretty good actually. It just so happens Keenums was better.....as was his QBR.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Both were pretty good actually. It just so happens Keenums was better.....as was his QBR.
    you said rivers hasn't had a good TD/int ratio for years.......now you're saying it was good? you are confusing as hell. that was just one of rivers' seasons, hes had more seasons like last year than hes had 2016 type seasons.

rivers is also top 10 all time career passer rating as well......you don't do that without having a good TD/int ratio for years like you tried to proclaim.

there is a reason keenum got kicked to the curb for a more expensive cousins, one good season on a great team doesn't mean you will go to a bad football team like the broncos sand become the savior like rivers could do.

you said rivers hasn't had a good TD/int ratio for years.......now you're saying it was good? you are confusing as hell. that was just one of rivers' seasons, hes had more seasons like last year than hes had 2016 type seasons.

rivers is also top 10 all time career passer rating as well......you don't do that without having a good TD/int ratio for years like you tried to proclaim.

there is a reason keenum got kicked to the curb for a more expensive cousins, one good season on a great team doesn't mean you will go to a bad football team like the broncos sand become the savior like rivers could do.
    "As" good- Baph.
    I'm sorry you get confused so easily, but in all fairness it's pretty easy to read a two letter word.

Keenum just produced a season that Rivers hasn't exceeded for many years. I did give Rivers the credit for reaching Keenums qbr once over that period though.

Your guy is falling behind Baph. He is still one of the better ones but he's looking up.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    "As" good- Baph.
    I'm sorry you get confused so easily, but in all fairness it's pretty easy to read a two letter word.

Keenum just produced a season that Rivers hasn't exceeded for many years. I did give Rivers the credit for reaching Keenums qbr once over that period though.

Your guy is falling behind Baph. He is still one of the better ones but he's looking up.
    Apparently Baphs uses PFF ( owned by Chris Collinsworth) as he guide to good players.
    Keenum was a top ten Qb based on PFF last year but thatís where Baphs changes his argument to over the years.

heck yes! if it meant getting embarrassed in the SB why would i want them there? you go to the SB for the chance to win, but if it meant you wouldn't and would just get embarrassed, what's the point?

you are acting like i'm saying i wouldn't want them to go to the SB because that might happen. English, do you comprehend it?
    do you think any team goes into the superbowl think they will get beat badly? no right

do you think one team doesn't stand a chance where the other is guaranteed? no

so getting there is the key bap...sadly for the bolts it was a one time key

unless your saying that you would rather the bolts not have had the season they did in what 94? did not play the way they did, did not find the success, did not pull out w's that should have been L's, just did not have that magical season of putting it together and making into the superbowl where they did have a chance to win a title, but were soundly defeated

and so would rather instead, simply had another charger season of looking good and folding in the wildcard?

then that is losers mentaility...you have it

to rather not get there, than get there and lose
    Last edited by arapaho; 04-16-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    do you think any team goes into the superbowl think they will get beat badly? no right

unless your saying that you would rather the bolts not have had the season they did in what 94? did not play the way they did, did not find the success, did not pull out w's that should have been L's, just did not have that magical season of putting it together and making into the superbowl where they did have a chance to win a title, but were soundly defeated

and so would rather instead, simply had another charger season of looking good and folding in the wildcard?

Quit tying him up in his web of lies.He has nowhere to go.
    He bases players on PFF making it clear he is reaching since postseason and Super Bowl success is something he cannot use to rate his favorite players. Sure based on PFF Rivers and Lt are all time players. But look at their postseason performances they are two of many players who just melted under the pressure of the playoffs.
    Rivers in my opinion is the king of adding 150 yards and 2tds after the game has been decided and teams are playing prevent.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

it doesn't matter dude, i clearly said "if it means getting beat like the broncos did in the SB, id rather my team not go"

clearly that's a hypothetical statement and you didn't have the mental capacity to understand and comprehend it.

to be honest, that was said a few years ago, i don't even remember the context and i don't remember saying i would rather them lose in any other circumstance and i seriously doubt that i did.

i made a hypothetical statement and you twisted my words AND PRETENDED I SAID SOMETHING I DIDN'T LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO, NOTHING MORE TO SEE HERE.
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-16-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Quit tying him up in his web of lies.He has nowhere to go.
    He bases players on PFF making it clear he is reaching since postseason and Super Bowl success is something he cannot use to rate his favorite players. Sure based on PFF Rivers and Lt are all time players. But look at their postseason performances they are two of many players who just melted under the pressure of the playoffs.
    Rivers in my opinion is the king of adding 150 yards and 2tds after the game has been decided and teams are playing prevent.
    that is because pff at least watches the players play and ranks their performances, unlike you who just looks up what their team's playoff record is and make your determination from that alone.

pure idiocy.

Apparently Baphs uses PFF ( owned by Chris Collinsworth) as he guide to good players.
    Keenum was a top ten Qb based on PFF last year but that’s where Baphs changes his argument to over the years.
    i never said keenum wasn't good last season, did i? why don't you actually read what i do say? i said he's had one good season the rest terrible or he didn't play much and that one good season was on a team full of talent around him with a great defense.....yet you think playoff record is the best indicator how well a player performs at their position.............it's absolute idiocy.

BUT YES, SCOUTS WATCHING PLAYERS PLAY AND RANKING THEIR PERFORMANCE ISN'T CREDIBLE BUT LOOKING AT PLAYOFF RECORDS AND COMING TO CONCLUSIONS FROM THAT ALONE IS???

gee, i wonder why some NFL teams pay for and use PFF's data and not just simply use the 58miller method and simply look at see what their playoff record is?

hey 58miller, are you upset that floyd little is in the hall of fame? he doesn't have any wins in the playoffs!

hey 58miller, are you upset that floyd little is in the hall of fame? he doesn't have any wins in the playoffs!
    Upset? Why would i waste my time worrying about someone I never saw play.
    I am upset Steve Atwater and Pat Bowlen are not in the Hall of Fame.

I donít know what their PFF scores are so according to you they arenít deserving.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 04-17-2018 at 12:00 PM.

it doesn't matter dude, i clearly said "if it means getting beat like the broncos did in the sb, id rather my team not go"

clearly that's a hypothetical statement and you didn't have the mental capacity to understand and comprehend it.

To be honest, that was said a few years ago, i don't even remember the context and i don't remember saying i would rather them lose in any other circumstance and i seriously doubt that i did.

I made a hypothetical statement and you twisted my words and pretended i said something i didn't like you always do, nothing more to see here.

Originally Posted by baphamet
    you didn't just lose the SB, though. personally i would rather be in our position right now, in good spirits. i am glad we didn't have to face the seahawks in the SB just to get humiliated like you guys did
    you would rather get beat down in the divisional round by the broncos, than play in the SB and lose

losers mentality, plain and simple
    Last edited by arapaho; 04-18-2018 at 01:23 PM.

We really improved on almost sacks

question is........is new chargers back up QB geno smith a better QB than any QB currently on the broncos roster including keenum?

it's funny because it's arguable
    This gem!!!!

This gem!!!!
    why are you bumping this now? because of my comment about cardale jones? or because you agree with me based on last nights performance by the broncos QB's?

you always love to talk smack on pre-season performances, tell me what you think about the performances of your QB's last night, if you have the guts.