Thread: T.d!

T.d!

I just watched the Terrell Davis story on NFL Network. Is one of my favorite and best running backs to have played the game Imo. That program reminded me on how good he really was. I really miss seeing him in the backfield running people over and making Great Cuts. It's crazy when you look at his numbers during regular season but even more impressive during the playoffs. I have no doubt in my mind that he would have broke Eric Dickerson's season record if he hadn't have been taken out of the game so many times. Just think Bronco fans we almost missed out on him and without him we probably don't win the Super Bowls just like Elway stated. I thought he was long overdue in the Hall of Fame but at least he's there now.

TD is one of your favorite running backs?

He's one of them? Amongst such other greats as Clinton Portis? CJ Anderson? CJ2k? AP? Dickerson?

No man...

From this point forward,

I anoint Terrell Davis AKA "TD" as your favorite running back of all time. Just like the rest of us good Bronco fans... Now, become of this faith or hand your Broncos Country fan card into peanut at the door on your way out, please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post

He's one of them? Amongst such other greats as Clinton Portis? CJ Anderson? CJ2k? AP? Dickerson?

No man...

From this point forward,

I anoint Terrell Davis AKA "TD" as your favorite running back of all time. Just like the rest of us good Bronco fans... Now, become of this faith or hand your Broncos Country fan card into peanut at the door on your way out, please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post

No man...

From this point forward,

Lol nice post, got me grinning 😁

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I love it when Bronco players continue the salute tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I love it when Bronco players continue the salute tradition.
    The best part of the salute is the story that Howard Griffith told on the America's Game for the 97 team, that they were trying to get the salute to stick in addition to the nickname the "No Limit Soldiers" but they just couldn't get the media to roll with that nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I just watched the Terrell Davis story on NFL Network. Is one of my favorite and best running backs to have played the game Imo. That program reminded me on how good he really was. I really miss seeing him in the backfield running people over and making Great Cuts. It's crazy when you look at his numbers during regular season but even more impressive during the playoffs. I have no doubt in my mind that he would have broke Eric Dickerson's season record if he hadn't have been taken out of the game so many times. Just think Bronco fans we almost missed out on him and without him we probably don't win the Super Bowls just like Elway stated. I thought he was long overdue in the Hall of Fame but at least he's there now.
    He was by far in a league of his own.

League and SB MVP as a running back - did anyone else do that?
    Counting a season as regular and postseason, the two best seasons a running back has ever had belongs to TD (yards in a season)

As great as Clinton Portis was, what set TD apart was that he ran with such power that he kept moving the sticks. CP was more elusive, faster... but TD could not be stopped. In one of the NFL.com segments on TD some HOF defensive player mentioned that in his career there were only two RB's they game planned for - TD and Berry Sanders.

With all the politicizing that has gone on in the NFL in the last couple of years, I don't think I have ever been as inspired by HOF speeches as by the ones by TD, LT and Jason Taylor. Amazing players and even more amazing transformations in their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    He was by far in a league of his own.

League and SB MVP as a running back - did anyone else do that?
    Counting a season as regular and postseason, the two best seasons a running back has ever had belongs to TD (yards in a season)

As great as Clinton Portis was, what set TD apart was that he ran with such power that he kept moving the sticks. CP was more elusive, faster... but TD could not be stopped. In one of the NFL.com segments on TD some HOF defensive player mentioned that in his career there were only two RB's they game planned for - TD and Berry Sanders.

With all the politicizing that has gone on in the NFL in the last couple of years, I don't think I have ever been as inspired by HOF speeches as by the ones by TD, LT and Jason Taylor. Amazing players and even more amazing transformations in their lives.
    And yet we have people in the league who still believe TD doesn't belong in the HOF. Bunch of doofuses if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    And yet we have people in the league who still believe TD doesn't belong in the HOF. Bunch of doofuses if you ask me.
    They should be drug around behind a horse then have lettuce and slop slung at them and then put em in the stocks lol