Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    We ALL know Dez is not coming here. So why are we talking about this? Just asking.
    Because it's the offseason and people want something to talk about. You just complained that we have another draft related thread and it should be merged. You're welcome to bring something else to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Because it's the offseason and people want something to talk about. You just complained that we have another draft related thread and it should be merged. You're welcome to bring something else to the table.
    Just a question.....carry-on

We don't need him, we got DT!
    And he wants to be Paid big bucks.
    And, if was so great, the Cowboys would have kept him.
    (JMO)

No, because like the Jamaal Charles experiment, VJ and company squander any veteran talent on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by capt. Jack View Post
    We don't need him, we got DT!
    And he wants to be Paid big bucks.
    And, if was so great, the Cowboys would have kept him.
    (JMO)
    His stock is very low now plus he is about 29 now. Radio personalities on 104. The Fan speculate that he will be getting something in the range or $4M. Since he is bitter, I would expect him to pick a team that is in the same division so he can stick it to the Cowboys twice a year.
    In John I Trust - Drafted Starters: Bradly Chubb, Courtland Sutton, DaeSean Hamilton, Royce Freeman, Phillip Lindsey possibly more???

Sometimes I wonder what people are actually watching. Dez isn't a star anymore. He can't separate against the better corners. His hands have always been shaky. Easy pass.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog1002 View Post
    Sometimes I wonder what people are actually watching. Dez isn't a star anymore. He can't separate against the better corners. His hands have always been shaky. Easy pass.
    The contract numbers and the salary cap.
    He went from untouchable due to his contract to likely a value signing.

Some are suggesting he's going to get a contract in the Cameron Meridith range of 2 yrs 10 mil.

Just watched a whole video of all of Dez incompletions in 2017 and I fell bad for the Dude. Dak is terribly inaccurate. If he gets an QB with above avg accuracy he can be good still.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=VzIlUmUWnCU

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not a money guy, but I'll happily CP you if I'm wrong lol. I just see us dealing him really soon.
    we bet that he would be traded during the draft but i will CP you anyway

Why are we even talking about getting Dez? We are not going to get him or even show signs of getting him. We donít have the caps space, we already committed to Sanders and DT contracts for this year. We know he isnít going to take some insane paycut to play with us. We should just shut this thread down.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Why are we even talking about getting Dez? We are not going to get him or even show signs of getting him. We don’t have the caps space, we already committed to Sanders and DT contracts for this year. We know he isn’t going to take some insane paycut to play with us. We should just shut this thread down.
    We cut CJ today... I doubt we go after him too, but we do have the cap space depending on what he demands. Gotta remember that the Cowboys are paying $8 Mil to him in 2018. He may be willing to take that into account with whoever signs him.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    we bet that he would be traded during the draft but i will CP you anyway
    Yea neither of us were right on this one, but he is off the roster. I'm actually kind of surprised we didn't want until the draft just to see what happened.

Yea neither of us were right on this one, but he is off the roster. I'm actually kind of surprised we didn't want until the draft just to see what happened.
    I read it was to avoid paying him a workout bonus. Same reason the Cowboys cut Dez Friday a day before they began workout programs.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I read it was to avoid paying him a workout bonus. Same reason the Cowboys cut Dez Friday a day before they began workout programs.
    workout bonus makes sense, if that was the reason.

agreed. that's what i thought would happen

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I guess that makes sense then.