Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,048

    Garbage chargers Unwatchable - According to NFL schedule makers

    The LA Sparklers are such disgusting trash that the NFL feels nobody should watch them based on the schedule they put forth...

    They have but a single prime time game & that is only a thursday night very late in the season, they also have just one single national audience time slot of 4:25 until the final week against us & furthermore they have a game set for 9:30 A.M. What a freaking pathetic joke!!

    Even the very bottom of the barrel teams like the browns, jets, cardinals & texans have it better than that...

    Browns have 1 thursday night along with a national saturday game

    Jets have 1 each of monday night, thursday night & a saturday game

    Arizona has only 1 thursday night game but at least has 6 other national audience time slots at 4:25

    Texans have 1 each of sunday night, monday night & thursday night

    The NFL has made it perfectly clear that they don't want anybody to have to sit & watch the B-rated team from LA & this schedule backs it up.

    While the real team in LA...the Rams have 2 sunday night, 2 monday night & a thursday night.

    San Diego didn't want them & it appears LA & the NFL doesn't care much for them either...what an absolute joke of a franchise & it has to be so embarrassing to consider yourself a fan of such an organization, almost makes you feel bad for the losers

    HA HA! Hell no i don't feel bad, i think it's hilarious!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    7,315
    Who wants to watch the Neuts?

    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,804
    I'm actually discouraged about the state of the Chargers within the league. That isn't to say I like them, they are a rival after all, just that the situation they are in sucks for everyone, much like the Browns.

    Fan loyalty is in the trash - nobody here at work cares about them anymore. If they watch games it's A) because that is generally what is on here and B) the attitude is who are the Chargers playing so I can root for them.

    Pretty soon the NFL may skip their games altogether and just show Madden simulations instead or maybe just randomly selected games from the past 50 years when the Chargers did have fans and weren't in the NFL equivalent of living out of their vans.

    It's like the team needs an intervention and rehab for stupid.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,476
    Itís funny that you say ďgarbageĒ, this was posted on Instagram about a week ago.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,751
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Browns have 1 thursday night along with a national saturday game
    Surely Baltimore deserves more national games than that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,491
    I expect the Chargers to have a hard time as long as they choose to be merely a tenant at Kroenkeland. They still have a good football team, but it's a sad situation to be a "homeless" franchise borrowing someone else's stadium.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252
    sucks to be so well rounded and not have a home like the bolts

    nah its funny as hell

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I expect the Chargers to have a hard time as long as they choose to be merely a tenant at Kroenkeland. They still have a good football team, but it's a sad situation to be a "homeless" franchise borrowing someone else's stadium.
    Kinda like Baphs!... Heís homeless and has to borrow our Message Board! LOL!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    7,315
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Kinda like Baphs!... He’s homeless and has to borrow our Message Board! LOL!!!
    You're right! It's kind of like having Rufus from Bum Fights around.

    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,048
    big old "well rounded" heap of trash

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,048
    you can avoid posting anything (because there is nothing you can say) but i will keep reminding you this thread is here....

    barph-hat

    it must be so embarrassing to admit being a fan of such a pathetic organization

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,476
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Christmas View Post
    Baphette refuses to post in this thread, itís funny how the truth could hurt so much.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,538
    There are a lotta bad teams in the League, and the West division is probably going to be down again this year. I really want the days when the West had 3 teams of 10 wins or more and sent two teams to the payoffs all the time. But that's when Seattle was still there and KC and Oakland were good. Yeah I don't see how ANYONE can bring themselves to be a true fan of the Chargers. Sadists I guess.
    oh YEAH?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    7,048
    Still Waiting....Cue the jeopardy theme & just run it over & over & over.

    Cat got your tongue baphat? We all know that you see this but obviously you have nothing to say on the matter, my guess is because the truth hurts

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Still Waiting....Cue the jeopardy theme & just run it over & over & over.

    Cat got your tongue baphat? We all know that you see this but obviously you have nothing to say on the matter, my guess is because the truth hurts
    no, i actually don't respond because this is .....schedule smack. really? schedule smack? okay, nobody cares about the chargers, they have hardly any fans and SD and LA doesn't want them (even though SD fans are still whining because they left)

    but guess what? all that wont save your inferior team from being punched in the mouth. but hey! at leats you guys will get easy tickets in LA and get to see your team get beat twice by the chargers, lucky you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •