Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Haha buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Some of you are off on the trades...

Yesterday we were offered this:

Arizona- 1st and 2nd and 2019 1st
    Buffalo 12/22, 2nd, 2019 2nd or 3rd (cant remember)

Arizona could be a top 5 pick next year. Buffalo could as well. If the qb is there they could up it to 2019 first.

They are desperate!!
    Where did you see this at?

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I don't think it would be for #12 and #22 either. The Bills will probably to keep #22 to have at least a 1st-round pick this year and get a top offensive lineman to rebuild that group. The trade could involve #12, one of the 2nd-round picks and their future 1st-round pick.

First of all, the Bills have to do all they can to trade with the Browns at #4, ahead of the Broncos. At #5, they will have to make the offer AND hope John Elway is willing to pass on the quarterback and consider the trade.
    Nope wrong....the browns nor the giants are NOT trading ANY of their picks in the 1st rd....I k ow that to be FACT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crp24lbc View Post
    Yea that has worked so well for the Browns.
    I know you don't want to but it's VERY likely we trade down. Sorry.

Arizona could be a top 5 pick next year. Buffalo could as well. If the qb is there they could up it to 2019 first.

They are desperate!!
    Soruce????

They are desperate!!
    We might price ourselves out if that Buffalo offer isnít good enough.
    I see that Browns taking that at 4 if Barkley is off the board.

They are desperate!!
    Do you have any source?

Quote Originally Posted by crp24lbc View Post
    Yea that has worked so well for the Browns.
    it won a superbowl for the Seahawks and Eagles and allowed the Rams to build a SB contender this yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The Broncos roster isn't bottom 10 in talent. It's an aging roster that needs a lot of youth added, but it's not bottom 10. The poor QB play made it look worse than it was. Just as a good QB makes rosters look better than they are. Denver is in the middle third of the league (10-20) for roster talent.
    They have 2 players that are top 10 at their position. They lack Speed at the skill positions. Draft classes have been awful the past 5 yrs and that is the direct reason why the roster is so bad. this the 2018 Denver Broncos not the 2015 Denver Broncos.

They are desperate!!
    I donít think this is true. If it was I think we would be incredibly dumb not to take buffalos two 1st, two 2nds.

They are desperate!!
    If the Buff proposal is true, they should jump on it. Even if 2019 is for a 3rd round.

This Eric Galko?

Incarcerated bob 2.0

I just do not see a Trade with Buffalo....If it does happen then Denver will surely miss out on Q. Nelson then my question is who can get with pick 12 and 22? Another 1st round reach time time again like Lynch? I would like see Denver stay and Draft Q.Nelson.

Compared to the teams that have been good at drafting impact players in round 1 and 2.

2017: traded their 1st-round and 3rd-round picks for Brandin Cooks, only used him for 1 season. Traded their 2nd-round pick for Kony Ealy, who did not even make the team. Their first selection in that draft was in the 3rd round, Derek Rivers, who spent the season on IR.

2016: lost 1st-round pick after Deflategate. Their 2nd-round pick was Cyrus Jones, a CB buried on their depth chart. Their 3rd-round pick, QB Jacoby Brissett, was traded for Phillip Dorsett, a WR buried on their depth chart (only 12 receptions last season).

2015: 1st-round pick was Malcom Brown, who is just an average DT, not much of an impact. Their 2nd-round pick was Jordan Richards, a safety buried on their depth chart, only 7 starts and 3 pass deflections in 3 seasons.

2014: 1st-round pick was DT Dominique Easley, a bust who is no longer on the team. Jimmy Garoppolo looks like a good young QB, but barely played for them and was traded for a 2018 2nd-round pick.

Imagine if the Patriots had drafted impact players with those 1st and 2nd-round picks. Another classic example for the Patriots was 2009, when they traded down from #26 to select CB Darius Butler at #40. The Packers used the #26 pick to get Clay Matthews.
    Their thing is taking other teams' cast off busts and turning them gold. Kyle Van Noy for example. Aqib Talib even. They're just really good at evaluating NFL talent, not as much college.

We do have to give them credit for Donta Hightower though too

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Bills will trade with Browns at #4...just guessing
    That would be a pretty smart move for the Browns, imo. They have so much draft capital as it is... stacked.

I don't think Elway trades our pick until we're on the clock.

I think there are a few players he would be unwilling to pass on if they were available at 5, and he wants to see if they are there before pulling the trigger on any deal.

My guess is that he wouldn't pass on:

1. Mayfield
    2. Darnold
    3. Chubb