Page 1 of 131 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

2018 draft night thread!!!!!!

Let's go BRONCOS!!!!!

I know A LOT of us have disagreed, argued, yelled at the computer with some of our post. But all in all at the end of the day we all share the same goal and that's wanting the Broncos to WIN!!! I truly hope we have a very successful night.

Iím just ready to get this over with. Too much debating this offseason over this. Iím ready!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Iím just ready to get this over with. Too much debating this offseason over this. Iím ready!!!
    So much debating because we can go in So many different directions this year. Couple that with the importance of nailing a top 5 pick, and people tend to invest a lot into this draft.

Well, the good news is that there is still enough time to do a bunch more mock drafts!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I’m just ready to get this over with. Too much debating this offseason over this. I’m ready!!!
    There will still be a ton of debating the draft going forward. It's just the narrative will change to those defending Elways draft and those thinking he completely botched it.

Shefty saying lots of GMs around the league preparing for the Browns to take Mayfield #1 ovetall....

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I know A LOT of us have disagreed, argued, yelled at the computer with some of our post. But all in all at the end of the day we all share the same goal and that's wanting the Broncos to WIN!!! I truly hope we have a very successful night.
    Wait. Wth just happened!?! Ear and I are the same page?!?! Thats it. The world is ending and now the broncos are drafting a WR with the 5 pick....nice post btw

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Shefty saying lots of GMs around the league preparing for the Browns to take Mayfield #1 ovetall....
    Yeah just read that and clearly they think Jets will take him at 3. Jets will now likely go Rosen at 3. If that happens i can see us winding up with darnold which would be sweet. Thats if the Giants go for Barkley at 2. Could mean we have to go up one place with the Browns at 4 to avoid Buffalo trading up a spot ahead of us. Either way if Browns take Mayfield at 1 we will have a ton of options but Darnold is the best QB in this draft imo and would be amazing for us.

Baker Mayfield recreated Brett Favreís epic draft jorts photo perfectly, and itís everything
    #MAYFIELDSZN YíALL.
    By Morgan Moriarty@Morgan_Moriarty Updated Apr 26, 2018, 8:45am EDT

Day one of the NFL draft begins Thursday night from AT&T Stadium in Dallas. A full 24 hours before things even got started though, former Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield single handedly won the draft with this epic photo he posted on Twitter the eve before his NFL career begins:

In case you arenít aware, or are living under a rock, this is a recreation of the same exact epic photo of NFL Hall of Fame QB Brett Favre getting his NFL draft call back in 1991:

Props to Mayfield. That's pretty funny.

If there is gonna be one thing tonight, it's that there is gonna be a lot of drama and chaos because no one really has any solid idea what any team will do.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Iím ready to get this party started!

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    If there is gonna be one thing tonight, it's that there is gonna be a lot of drama and chaos because no one really has any solid idea what any team will do.
    Thats for sure. Then you throw the Browns picking twice in the top 4 into the mix and you have yourself a colossal comedy show.
    One things for sure, we will have the option of picking up a top top player if they take Mayfield at 1.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoPower View Post
    I can see him falling out of the top 10.
    this may negatively affect our chances of trading back with Buffalo (if that's our plan) since he may wind up falling in their lap