X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johntbronco
    DaCap Man!
    • Jan 2013

I just hope we can get a couple of players that can help us NOW and get us at least into the wildcard this year. Am I asking too much?

Comment

• BroncoPower
      Starter
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by thescienceguy View Post
      this may negatively affect our chances of trading back with Buffalo (if that's our plan) since he may wind up falling in their lap
      Yeah possibly IF we trade back but if Darnold is there by pick 4 it'll get really interesting. Man i hope the browns take Mayfield at 1. This draft is going to be amazing for us i think..

Comment

• Socnorb11
        Bench Warmer
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
        Yeah just read that and clearly they think Jets will take him at 3. Jets will now likely go Rosen at 3. If that happens i can see us winding up with darnold which would be sweet. Thats if the Giants go for Barkley at 2. Could mean we have to go up one place with the Browns at 4 to avoid Buffalo trading up a spot ahead of us. Either way if Browns take Mayfield at 1 we will have a ton of options but Darnold is the best QB in this draft imo and would be amazing for us.
        What makes him the best QB in the draft?

Comment

• BroncoPower
          Starter
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
          What makes him the best QB in the draft?
          You know imo means "In My Opinion" right?

Comment

• BroncoPower
            Starter
            • Feb 2009

I'd take his arm strength(other than Allen;s) , accuracy, pocket mobility, poise and field reading capability over anyone in this draft. He is most pro-ready. His wind up isn't perfect but he could start immediately. With a year behind keenum he'd be golden for 15 Years + at his age.

Comment

• Chillez
              Football Immortal
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by thescienceguy View Post
              It wouldn’t surprise me if he falls more in the draft now.
              sigpic

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
                Starter
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                It wouldn’t surprise me if he falls more in the draft now.
                I don't get this rationale. Dude was 18 when he said this being from a redneck small town. He has been on a team fill of racial diversity, and by all accounts had been a model teammate while there.
                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Socnorb11
                  Bench Warmer
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                  I'd take his arm strength(other than Allen;s) , accuracy, pocket mobility, poise and field reading capability over anyone in this draft. He is most pro-ready. His wind up isn't perfect but he could start immediately. With a year behind keenum he'd be golden for 15 Years + at his age.
                  Poise and field-reading? Then why all of the turnovers?

Judgment issues are not easily fixed in the NFL. He seems to have bad instincts. Along with that, his accuracy was no better than Rosen's or Mayfield's.

You're entitled to your opinion, but if Darnold drops to the Broncos somehow, then there's a good reason for it.

Comment

• L.M.
                    Vitalstatistix
                    • Oct 2006

IF the Broncos keep their #5 pick, I should be able to see it on my phone while I wait in line for Avengers: Infinity War!

Lots to be excited about today!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Socnorb11
                      Bench Warmer
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                      I don't get this rationale. Dude was 18 when he said this being from a redneck small town. He has been on a team fill of racial diversity, and by all accounts had been a model teammate while there.

He was 18........ and adult. He wasn't 12 or 13. Thinking it or saying it shows poor judgment. Putting it on social media for EVERYONE to see shows exceptionally poor judgment. Actions sometimes have consequences. Maybe it will, maybe it won't this time.

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
                        Starter
                        • Mar 2009

He was 18........ and adult. He wasn't 12 or 13. Thinking it or saying it shows poor judgment. Putting it on social media for EVERYONE to see shows exceptionally poor judgment. Actions sometimes have consequences. Maybe it will, maybe it won't this time.
                        High school students are not adults. I don't know about you, but I still call 25yr old people kids. But your argument doesnt apply considering his recent team not having issues with him. Or at least nine being reported yet. I'm pretty sure their were all kinds of racial diversity at Wyoming.
                        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• BroncoPower
                          Starter
                          • Feb 2009

Poise and field-reading? Then why all of the turnovers?

Judgment issues are not easily fixed in the NFL. He seems to have bad instincts. Along with that, his accuracy was no better than Rosen's or Mayfield's.

You're entitled to your opinion, but if Darnold drops to the Broncos somehow, then there's a good reason for it.
                          Darnold scans the entire field and does not lock in on single receivers and goes through his progressions perfectly and his accuracy is spot-on. He also has great touch. There are a thousand reasons why the turnovers are there and attributing them solely on where he puts the ball is naive to say the least. His ball security in the pocket and keeping one hand on it when going down is totally reversible.

The reason for him dropping likely has less to do with his ability and more to do with the fact that the Browns are picking 1st and 4th.

Comment

• Socnorb11
                            Bench Warmer
                            • Sep 2009

High school students are not adults. I don't know about you, but I still call 25yr old people kids. But your argument doesnt apply considering his recent team not having issues with him. Or at least nine being reported yet. I'm pretty sure their were all kinds of racial diversity at Wyoming.
                            What grade you're in has nothing to do with it. In this country, 18 is considered an adult, legally. If you commit a crime as an 18 year old, then you face adult consequences. Sure, you can always say "he was just a kid" to justify anything that anyone does, at any age. That doesn't make it true. By the time you're 18 years old, you've gotta show better judgment than that.

Again, I'm not condemning him. Maybe he's not like that anymore. Adult decisions sometimes have adult consequences, though.

Comment

• Chillez
                              Football Immortal
                              • Sep 2008

He’s an adult not a kid anymore he needs to grow up and act his age and be professional.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Chillez
                                Football Immortal
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                                IF the Broncos keep their #5 pick, I should be able to see it on my phone while I wait in line for Avengers: Infinity War!

Lots to be excited about today!
                                Enjoy the movie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X