Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Great Draft from where I was sitting!!

Last edited by JakeNbake; 04-28-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Tried to post a picture. Guess I don't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by broncodevil View Post
    Tried to post a picture. Guess I don't know how.
    I fixed it for you hope that's alright.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Yeah I kind of like it as well. I think the concept of BPA when backed by resume including on field production and intangibles such as being a team captain, etc is a good one. This draft has a bit of a different fingerprint than past Broncos drafts, I think Kubiak had major influence on some of these picks.

So what trades did we make? I saw we ended up with some 6th and 7th rounders.

It was great draft compared to recent years. Elway and company did extremely well.

Sport news said it could be a "Home run" draft for Elway and company. Glad they selected Von Millers guy, then they top it off drafting Saunders WR from his Alma matter. Guess the whole team had something to do with Drafting the Best Avaliable as they fell down our flow chart. Good Draft.

My prediction is that Royce Freeman will be the real deal, the type of back we have been lacking for a long time.

What happened with drafting needs of the offensive line?

Seem to have drafted guys based on the field experience, as much at potential-stats-one year wonders-etc.
    Players who can play. I think this draft may work out well, esp. if some of last year rooks produce too.

Read an article earlier that discussed the high character and maturity of the draft picks. Most importantly how they will fit in with the vets on the team from the start.

Interesting comparison to some of the immaturity and chemistry issues with several of the rookies last year.

So far I am thrilled with what the Broncos have done in free agency, trade , draft and even UDFA .

Want the season to start ASAP instead of waiting impatiently for September!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    It was great draft compared to recent years. Elway and company did extremely well.
    I agree 100%, I feel so good about this draft that I will be in full Gloat mode Monday at work.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

CP to ya.

So far I am thrilled with what the Broncos have done in free agency, trade , draft and even UDFA .
    Couldn't agree more. I think this offseason has been handled masterfully.

I just hope VJ and Woods make a real leap this year in their ability to run the team. I like that VJ is emphasizing a punishing run game.

I agree with all of the sentiments here. I can’t remember a recent draft where I was as stoked. This is shaping up to be one of Elway’s best off-seasons so far.

Overall I thought it was a great draft-- far different than past years. The only early(ish) pick that worries me is Jewell.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif