Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thank God for Gary Kubiak....

The rumors were true... Kubiak is the only person that can save Elway from himself.

I know people have seen me be hyper critical of Elway on here and maybe you all thought it was a shtick or trolling, it wasn’t.

I want to compliment Elway on being humble enough to accept outside advice and criticism this off-season. The roster has steadily improved since the season ended. I think we have targeted a lot of good players and added depth and spots of need.

One of Elway’s biggest flaws during the draft process was evaluating guys based on their potential instead of their character and was put on film.

Almost every guy he drafted this year was a leader on their respective teams, produced, won, has a high football IQ and most importantly a passion for football.

I can’t express how happy this draft has made me and I believe THIS draft is one that can potentially get our franchise moving back in the right direction.

I have faith in the process Bronco nation, I hope you do too!
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play [U]EVERY[/U] time on every drive[/COLOR][/B]. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

For what it's worth, it's Broncos Country.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    The rumors were true... Kubiak is the only person that can save Elway from himself.

I know people have seen me be hyper critical of Elway on here and maybe you all thought it was a shtick or trolling, it wasn’t.

I want to compliment Elway on being humble enough to accept outside advice and criticism this off-season. The roster has steadily improved since the season ended. I think we have targeted a lot of good players and added depth and spots of need.

One of Elway’s biggest flaws during the draft process was evaluating guys based on their potential instead of their character and was put on film.

Almost every guy he drafted this year was a leader on their respective teams, produced, won, has a high football IQ and most importantly a passion for football.

I can’t express how happy this draft has made me and I believe THIS draft is one that can potentially get our franchise moving back in the right direction.

Broncos nation?

Interesting...quite meaningful, seeing a "broncos fan" using that phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by mainBroncos60 View Post
    For what it's worth, it's Broncos Country.
    Yup, it's Broncos Country. not Broncos Nation. Every true Broncos fan knows this.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 04-28-2018 at 11:29 PM.

And yet, as any tried and true Broncos fan would know, we are not Broncos Nation, we are Broncos Country. So your credibility just flew out the window. Bye Felicia.

You might be thinking of the Raiders, who call themselves Raiders Nation.

Hmm....
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Broncos Country is super consistent,

We've got champions deep across our organization.

In Kubes we trust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Yup, it's Broncos Country. not Broncos Nation. Every true Broncos fan knows this.

Kubiak didn't when he returned to be HC

Jokes aside, this draft isn't the type of draft we've become accustomed to seeing during Elway's tenure as GM. No glaring reaches and proven production over potential. Still, it's no guarantee that they'll all pan out, but the initial feeling is that this will be a solid draft class.
    Last edited by Bootleg; 04-29-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Not one "project" - thank the football Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    Kubiak didn't when he returned to be HC

Jokes aside, this draft isn't the type of draft we've become accustomed to seeing during Elway's tenure as GM. No glaring reaches and proven production over potential. Still, it's no guarantee that they'll all pan out, but the inital feeling is that this will be a solid draft class.

Yeah! Who-Dey Broncos Nation! <making tomahawk chop motion>
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

...Bronco nation...

Last edited by Mel B.; 04-29-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Yeah! Who-Dey Broncos Nation! <making tomahawk chop motion>
    Fly Broncos, fly! B-R-O-N COS! COS! COS!
    2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Last 3 picks were kinda whatever, but the first 5 rounds were about as good as you could ask for.

Good football players, no real reaches, filled needs. More of this, and all is well going forward.

The entire front office did a good job.

Kevin Costner was seen leaving the war room wearing a hoodie and dark glasses shortly after round 5...He was carrying a fat manila envelope.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    The entire front office did a good job.

Kevin Costner was seen leaving the war room wearing a hoodie and dark glasses shortly after round 5...He was carrying a fat manila envelope.
    You sure that wasn't Belichik leaving with our playbook?