Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The other day he was praising Andy Reid... He seems to love everyone in the division and utterly despise Elway. At the end of the season he was ranting about how bad Elway sucks every single post...
    I try not to be a blind homer(not saying you are, I would never do that).

I objectively look at my team so that we can improve. Elway has done a terrible job drafting, just look at the picks that arenít on our roster. Now that Kubiak is here things changed over night.

Iím not here to bash Bronco Nation, Iím here to win and support my team

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post

I objectively look at my team so that we can improve. Elway has done a terrible job drafting, just look at the picks that aren’t on our roster. Now that Kubiak is here things changed over night.

I’m not here to bash Bronco Nation, I’m here to win and support my team
    It's not "Bronco Nation", it's Bronco Country.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I objectively look at my team so that we can improve. Elway has done a terrible job drafting, just look at the picks that arenít on our roster. Now that Kubiak is here things changed over night.

Please for the love of god get it right, you've had half the replies in this thread correcting you.

The freaking Raiders are a nation, Broncos are a COUNTRY. It's Broncos Country. Not nation....

Now you're doing it on purpose. Get it right or don't post, it's not that hard.

Thank God for Gary Kubiak... he saved our Organization

As you all know i have been hella critical of John Elway over the last half decade and rightfully so... with busts like Paxton Lynch, Ronnie Hillman, Brock Oz and Brendan Langley being selected high during the process his Gming left lot to be desired.

Im not sure what Kubes told Elway last year while with the organization, but there seemed to be a change in culture and the way we evaluate players to draft and pick up in FA.

Im high on the last two drafts.. The 2018 Draft had 7/10 guys that can be considered contributors on the team...8 if you include UDFA Philip Lindsay

With the 2019 Draft 5/6 guys are already contributing and will be in the rotation.

We have had Super Bowl worthy evaluations and drafts the last two years. I think if we keep this up well be contending at a high level in the next 2 years.
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play [U]EVERY[/U] time on every drive[/COLOR][/B]. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

2016 and 2017 are heavy contributors as well with Gotsis, Simmons, Jano, Parks, McGovern, Bolles, and Booker. Langley, Butt and Walker are starting to carve roles this year too. I look for Walker to take over a starting end spot this year or the next. Bolles is on a great trajectory and after being a top 15 LT last year he will likely be top 10 this year.

In the last 4 years we've drafted 11 full time starters and 10 heavy contributors. If we can continue to average 2 or 3 of each a year we'll be in good shape going forward. Especially if Lock pans out like I believe he will

Please note, this is a merged thread, not a bumped thread. Usually, we don't merge threads with this much time between them, but ... even the title is almost identical.

The original was closed. It's been re-opened and we'll see how it goes this time.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Please note, this is a merged thread, not a bumped thread. Usually, we don't merge threads with this much time between them, but ... even the title is almost identical.

The original was closed. It's been re-opened and we'll see how it goes this time.
    :popcorn:

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    :popcorn:

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Last edited by Houshmazode; 08-18-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Where’s the clicker ? Gonna change this channel.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

We will hopefully be able to answer this real soon...lol

Thank god for Klint????