Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    OK, I'll take a stab at the Offense on the roster:

    3 QBs - Case Keenum, Chad Kelly, Paxton Lynch;

    4 RBs - Royce Freeman, Devontae Booker, DeAngelo Henderson, Phillip Lindsay;

    1 FB - Andy Janovich;

    3 TEs - Jake Butt, Jeff Heuerman, Troy Fumagalli;

    5 WRs - Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Courtland Sutton, Jordan Taylor, DaeSean Hamilton;

    9 O-Line - Garrett Bolles, Ron Leary, Matt Paradis, Connor McGovern, Jared Veldheer, Billy Turner, Cyrus Kouandijo, Jeremiah Poutasi, J.J. Dielman;

    5 O on PS - Austin Schlottmann OL, Sam Jones OL, David Williams RB, Brian Parker TE, Tim Patrick WR.

    That's 25 O on the roster plus 5 O on PS.
    Are you writing Carlos Henderson off Already? I think he makes the roster over Taylor if it comes down to it

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,542
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    OK, I'll take a stab at the Offense on the roster:

    3 QBs - Case Keenum, Chad Kelly, Paxton Lynch;

    4 RBs - Royce Freeman, Devontae Booker, DeAngelo Henderson, Phillip Lindsay;

    1 FB - Andy Janovich;

    3 TEs - Jake Butt, Jeff Heuerman, Troy Fumagalli;

    5 WRs - Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Courtland Sutton, Jordan Taylor, DaeSean Hamilton;

    9 O-Line - Garrett Bolles, Ron Leary, Matt Paradis, Connor McGovern, Jared Veldheer, Billy Turner, Cyrus Kouandijo, Jeremiah Poutasi, J.J. Dielman;

    5 O on PS - Austin Schlottmann OL, Sam Jones OL, David Williams RB, Brian Parker TE, Tim Patrick WR.

    That's 25 O on the roster plus 5 O on PS.
    Its all good fun and hard to predict what will happen, 3 questions I would have with this.

    1 - You are already giving up on last years 3rd rounder Henderson ? He offers the offense blazing speed and options if we use him right. He could be our version of T Hill....... obviously he will need to show something in camp first.

    2 - Sam Jones on the PS is a risk...... a few teams were high on him apparently.

    3 - Watson cut ? While I would love this I didn't realize we could cut him without a big financial hit

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Its all good fun and hard to predict what will happen, 3 questions I would have with this.

    1 - You are already giving up on last years 3rd rounder Henderson ? He offers the offense blazing speed and options if we use him right. He could be our version of T Hill....... obviously he will need to show something in camp first.

    2 - Sam Jones on the PS is a risk...... a few teams were high on him apparently.

    3 - Watson cut ? While I would love this I didn't realize we could cut him without a big financial hit
    6th rounder on PS is pretty normal. another team would have to add him to final 53 and I doubt they would do that unless he really lights it up in which case, we wouldn't do it.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,908
    Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    Are you writing Carlos Henderson off Already? I think he makes the roster over Taylor if it comes down to it
    Just a guess. It could happen. We'll just need to wait and see. Carlos Henderson didn't look great in preseason and spent 2017 on IR, so there's not much to evaluate yet. I hope he does well.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,908
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Its all good fun and hard to predict what will happen, 3 questions I would have with this.

    1 - You are already giving up on last years 3rd rounder Henderson ? He offers the offense blazing speed and options if we use him right. He could be our version of T Hill....... obviously he will need to show something in camp first.

    2 - Sam Jones on the PS is a risk...... a few teams were high on him apparently.

    3 - Watson cut ? While I would love this I didn't realize we could cut him without a big financial hit
    For #1 and #2, see posts 18 and 19.

    For #3, there are other places for Menelik Watson besides either the roster or being cut.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •