Best Time To Buy Tickets

Was going to look to go to the Browns/Broncos game. Coming in from out of town.

The last Broncos game I went to was a few years back and we got tickets 1-2 weeks before the game and paid $135 to sit lower bowl in the corner about 15 rows in. Great seats.

When is the best time to look for tickets so I can get similar good seats? A month out? A few weeks from the game? Days from the game? Wait till last min when people start dropping them?

Right now the same tickets are $140-160. I was seeing when the best time to buy would be to have them come down a little bit so I can get a good deal.

Thoughts?

I have attended games every year for the past several years.
    (Last season only one) Here is my advice.

Option A:
    Buy tickets immediately upon release.
    https://www.ticketmaster.com/Denver-...PG_TIX_OPT_PRI

Option B:
    Buy tickets on game day or wait closer to kickoff time as some poor sap will not be able to use them and will re-sell them on StubHub/Ticketmaster for cheap.

Any seat in the stadium has a great view, but honestly, I prefer the Club Level.
    (The experience is nicer and food options are better.)

Hope this helps.

if you are looking for cheap tickets and don't mind some cold. wait till the end of the season and a cold game. people are selling there tickets cheap then cause they don't want to stay in that cold. and you can get some really good deals.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Single seat tickets at 1/2 price usually go on sale near the end of July. The stadium tax plan mandates 2000 single seats must be sold at half price for two preseason and eight regular season home games. The sale window opens on-line for two hours usually from 2-4pm.

For the past couple of seasons we bought tickets during this sale. Hereís an article from the local news posted last year before the sale:

http://kdvr.com/2017/07/26/broncos-s...day-afternoon/

If you donít mind sitting in different seats this is a great deal. If you want seats together this sale doesnít include multiple seats together.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 05-12-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Single seat tickets at 1/2 price usually go on sale near the end of July. The stadium tax plan mandates 2000 single seats must be sold at half price for two preseason and eight regular season home games. The sale window opens on-line for two hours usually from 2-4pm.

For the past couple of seasons we bought tickets during this sale. Hereís an article from the local news posted last year before the sale:

http://kdvr.com/2017/07/26/broncos-s...day-afternoon/

If you donít mind sitting in different seats this is a great deal. If you want seats together this sale doesnít include multiple seats together.
    Let's not tell anymore people about this, let's keep this between us. Lol. This is the only way I go to Broncos games. I believe Denver is the only nfl team to offer the half price tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBroncos View Post
    Let's not tell anymore people about this, let's keep this between us. Lol. This is the only way I go to Broncos games. I believe Denver is the only nfl team to offer the half price tickets.
    maybe, when I buy cardinal tickets the day they go on sale I've never seen the 1/2 off single tickets that I remember ... I'm just super happy that Broncos are playing a regular season game in AZ this season....

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Just wanted to follow up with this looking for some more guidance.

Just checked Stubhub since the tickets for the Browns/Broncos game went on sale. The same seats (lower level 16th row corner) that I paid $135 for last year are going for around $210 right now. Do you think this is just because its still so far out and prices will drop once the game gets closer and people who cant go start listing their tickets or does that seem like a pretty normal price.

Was really hoping to find 4 tickets in the lower level for around $150 a piece. Do you think that will be possible if I just keep checking once the season starts?

The reason they were cheap last year is because the Broncos season was over week 8.

If they are in a playoff race ticket prices will
    Go up. Thereís a reason there is 100k people on the waiting list!! Glad I got my 4 season tickets after 14/15 years on list this year!!

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    The reason they were cheap last year is because the Broncos season was over week 8.

If they are in a playoff race ticket prices will
    Go up. There’s a reason there is 100k people on the waiting list!! Glad I got my 4 season tickets after 14/15 years on list this year!!
    Right, the year I got them was in 2013 when Peyton was here and they were playing the Jags. Largest spread in NFL history. The Broncos were really good and it was in October so the weather was beautiful.

I know the Browns/Broncos game this year is still 7 weeks away in the mid-December cold. Correct me if Im wrong but my thought is wait until a few days before the game because they weather along with both teams being out of the playoff race might lend a bunch of people to just drop tickets and I could get some lower level tickets for closer the the 130-160 price range I was hoping for.

Right now they are still around $190 but Im just hoping as time comes closer and both teams being bad, that will drop. I reaaaaaaally hope lol