Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    show me where i said the chargers have the most talented team. that is a you problem. i said the chargers are more well rounded than the broncos, i also said every team in the division was more well rounded than the broncos.

NOBODY EVER SAID THE CHARGERS WERE TALENTED EXCEPT ME UNTIL RECENTLY, YOU ALL ARGUED WITH ME AND CALLED ME EXCUSE MAKER WHEN I SAID THEY HAD TALENT BUT WERE PLAGUED BY INJURIES................ARAPAHO CONSTANTLY TALKS SMACK ABOUT THAT, DON'T ACT LIKE HE SAID THEY HAVE TALENT, HE HAS NEVER SAID THAT AND ALWAYS DENIES IT.

i never said they were the most well rounded team in the league or even the division.....that was completely fabricated by arapaho, he does that stuff all the time. arapaho has no problems digging endlessly for stuff i said in the past.......ever wonder why he never digs up what i said about that? because hes lying and he knows it.

also, if you think i was being serious in that bolded statement, you got issues lol
    The one truth about the Chargers and when they have talent is that they'll always find a way not to cash in on it. How many times were they labelled as "the most talented team in the NFL" between 2005 and 2011? How many playoff wins do they have in that time? How many important games did they make it to? And how many times did they start incredibly slow and let the season get away?

I believe it was 2010 where they had the number 1 O and the number 1 D in the entire NFL and they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

Rivers will still shot-put interceptions when it matters most and this team will still not win anything of importance. That's the circle of life.

Oh and to answer the questions, they were 3-5 in the playoffs and made it to 1 AFC championship game during that entire run of being "the most talented in the NFL" which means that they did nothing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You also bash Elway saying he is a overrated GM, but he says your team is the team to beat and now all the sudden think he knows talent?

Baphs you donít get to play both sides guy, either Elway does or doesnít know talent guy, make a choice and stick to it, or admit your wrong.
    Baph is never wrong. He just re-evaluates.

2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    You got that right!!
    He picks the Bolts every year then backpedals after they start 1-4 and then after they end the year strong, makes excuses and explains how they were a team to reckon with, blah, blah.....

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The one truth about the Chargers and when they have talent is that they'll always find a way not to cash in on it. How many times were they labelled as "the most talented team in the NFL" between 2005 and 2011? How many playoff wins do they have in that time? How many important games did they make it to? And how many times did they start incredibly slow and let the season get away?

I believe it was 2010 where they had the number 1 O and the number 1 D in the entire NFL and they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

Rivers will still shot-put interceptions when it matters most and this team will still not win anything of importance. That's the circle of life.

Oh and to answer the questions, they were 3-5 in the playoffs and made it to 1 AFC championship game during that entire run of being "the most talented in the NFL" which means that they did nothing with it.
    the only time you could ever argue they were the most talented team was in 2006, rivers' first year as a starter. the only thing similar to those teams is they had rivers at QB, all other players and coaching staff are different, even the city is different lol

i also already explained the biggest reason why they missed the playoffs in 2010.....you think its because rivers threw too many int's?? he had 30 TD's and 13 int's that year, he dominated.

gee, maybe the ST's giving up 4 blocked kicks and 3 TD's maybe had something to do with it? or maybe the fact that they tied an NFL record for players used in a season due to injuries?

Welcome Back! #85

You also bash Elway saying he is a overrated GM, but he says your team is the team to beat and now all the sudden think he knows talent?

Baphs you donít get to play both sides guy, either Elway does or doesnít know talent guy, make a choice and stick to it, or admit your wrong.
    i never said his opinion was a sound one, i just found it funny that he said the chargers were the team to beat in the division and they are not even division champs. it's clearly because he thinks they are the most talented team in the division with the best QB, hes scared and its funny!

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    what exactly am i re-evaluating? i'm just laughing at your scared GM for the remarks he made.....he clearly thinks the chargers are a more talented team than the one he put together.

Welcome Back! #85

You got that right!!
    He picks the Bolts every year then backpedals after they start 1-4 and then after they end the year strong, makes excuses and explains how they were a team to reckon with, blah, blah.....
    and you cry and cry and cry......and cry some more. you don't even read what i post, that's been proven time and time again.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ya but bap thinks he did so therefore its a fact jack
    he said the chargers are they team to beat in the division........they are not the division champs....so there can be no other explanation, he thinks tom telesco has put together a better team than he has and yes, he's scared to death!

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    dude cry in any matter you wish, its your quarter...but its still an excuse

your team for all the bragging and boast about how great they were...still lost, still didn't make the post and still haven't accomplished little of what the broncos have in this decade

its just excuses...whiney...little...excuses
    making excuses for the cowboys losing one player clearly isn't a whinny excuse, is it king hypocrite?

Welcome Back! #85

and you cry and cry and cry......and cry some more. you don't even read what i post, that's been proven time and time again.
    No actually thatís the problem baphs, i do read your posts, but i also remember the hypocritical things you say.
    And your post above is the only crying i see, because you want to say Elway is a bad GM but then act like him complimenting your team just gave you the division.

Just remember baphs your team got better at safety with Derwin James

Denver got better at:
    Qb
    Rb
    Wr
    TE
    Tackle
    Safety
    Edge Defender
    Punter
    Special teams coach
    and Oline coaches

And our teams split last seasons head to head, 1-1

he said the chargers are they team to beat in the division........they are not the division champs....so there can be no other explanation, he think tom telescso has put together a better team than he has and yes, he's scared to death!
    Come on Pud..... You must have had a private meeting with him when he was up there then?? He told you that he knows Telesco has put together a better team, and the he's scared to death??? Wow!!! That's pretty impressive you have that kind of status to meet with Elway! Tell me, did he have 3 SB rings on when he told you all that??

Do you really think he's scared of anything like that nonsense? Get outta here!!

he said the chargers are they team to beat in the division........they are not the division champs....so there can be no other explanation, he thinks tom telesco has put together a better team than he has and yes, he's scared to death!
    It doesn't matter what kind of team he has put together.....your team is still relying on Rivers to close out close games.
    We all know Phil's history there lol

the only time you could ever argue they were the most talented team was in 2006, rivers' first year as a starter. the only thing similar to those teams is they had rivers at QB, all other players and coaching staff are different, even the city is different lol

i also already explained the biggest reason why they missed the playoffs in 2010.....you think its because rivers threw too many int's?? he had 30 TD's and 13 int's that year, he dominated.

gee, maybe the ST's giving up 4 blocked kicks and 3 TD's maybe had something to do with it? or maybe the fact that they tied an NFL record for players used in a season due to injuries?
    its not how many its when he threw them

9-26 seattle...bolts down 7 in the 4th with the ball on the seattle 12 yard line...and rivers choked up a INT losing the game

how about against oak...down 1 point less than 2 min in the game...and rivers coughs up a fumble for oak TD

that's two games rivers lost in the forth qrt...those would have put the bolts at 10-6 11-5 and into the post

your lying again...he did not say they are

he said they...MAY be. May indicated a possibility ...he may win this bout, he might not

he also said MIGHT be...Might is not an absolute...they Might win...they might not

but twist the words to make yourself feel better

No actually that’s the problem baphs, i do read your posts, but i also remember the hypocritical things you say.
    And your post above is the only crying i see, because you want to say Elway is a bad GM but then act like him complimenting your team just gave you the division.

Just remember baphs your team got better at safety with Derwin James

Denver got better at:
    Qb
    Rb
    Wr
    TE
    Tackle
    Safety
    Edge Defender
    Punter
    Special teams coach
    and Oline coaches