Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: N. Suh

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i don't think those will be base at all. why have barrett be on the out side in a thrid down package. you have ray the pass rusher. barrett showed last season he lacks the elite burst to be a great pass rusher, but his motor strength and burst work great as a run defender. i also would not have peko out there. either way i feel like placement there if chubb isn't the starting OLB coming into the season i will be surprised. i feel it will be miller and chubb with ray rotating in when Wolfe moves to NT Chubb moves to DE and walkers brought in.

our three down set looks more like this to me

Ray Chubb Wolfe WAlker Miller

i am not saying we don't have talent cause we are loaded expecially at the OLB point. but no one has proven in the nfl that they can get consistant interior pressure and you need that for an elite defense if you want one.
    Based on the eye ball test, Shelby Harris is probably more disruptive of a pass rusher than Wolfe.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    Based on the eye ball test, Shelby Harris is probably more disruptive of a pass rusher than Wolfe.
    i am not sure you'd want a pass rusher every where. harris should be good but we will need to see more from any of those. really. we where best with interior pass rushers.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait