Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Any time August 26th is not good for me or Sunday before labor day, other than that I'm pretty flexable

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Any time August 26th is not good for me or Sunday before labor day, other than that I'm pretty flexable
    I hope we can draft right after labour day...but that is cutting it close... I am very flexible with my times.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

You don't have to re-invite everyone do you? Don't you just reactivate the league?

You don't have to re-invite everyone do you? Don't you just reactivate the league?
    Yes... had to invite out newest member of Div 2/3 so he can set up his team.. so it’ll show us being a 12 team league then delete 2 teams when he signs up..,

Weird glitch with nfl.com

Early in the evening works for me. Go to late I will have to go into work. And labor day I will probably be going in even earlier so labour day would have to be done before 6 central time

And we should probably figure out the free agency rulesnow sowe don't run into any issues once the season starts

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Early in the evening works for me. Go to late I will have to go into work. And labor day I will probably be going in even earlier so labour day would have to be done before 6 central time

And we should probably figure out the free agency rulesnow sowe don't run into any issues once the season starts
    Yes...

My take... I like free for all... pick up players even on game day...

Cut players go to a waiver system...

Now let’s see what everyone wants

I know we had some controversy over the waiver wire/FA stuff last year (can't remember the details though). I just looked at the league settings, and they look good to me

I should be fairly flexible on draft day/time. Only days that don't work for me are Monday evenings.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    I know we had some controversy over the waiver wire/FA stuff last year (can't remember the details though). I just looked at the league settings, and they look good to me

I should be fairly flexible on draft day/time. Only days that don't work for me are Monday evenings.
    Ya there was some disagreement, and a change , that caused more disagreement...lol.... so let’s hash out what we like and stick with it...

I like free for all, dropped players go to waivers. The only question I have is how is the waiver order set? The way it should be, imo, is you draft 12th spot you get Number 1 waiver pick and 1st pick is last on waiver pick. 2 is the 11th pick, 3 is 10, 4 is 9...and so on and so on.

And, if you don't use it you shouldn't lose it. If I want to sit on the #1 waiver pick until I want to use it I should be able to do that.

The main issue I have with free for all is it punishes those who can't watch the games. Since I work third shift I usually am not up for the early games unless denver is playing. So I have had it in the past where my starter is injured and the back up is picked up before I even wake up.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

And that’s why I would defer to the majority , I am lucky enough right now to be available sundays for all games...

I like free for all, dropped players go to waivers. The only question I have is how is the waiver order set? The way it should be, imo, is you draft 12th spot you get Number 1 waiver pick and 1st pick is last on waiver pick. 2 is the 11th pick, 3 is 10, 4 is 9...and so on and so on.

And, if you don't use it you shouldn't lose it. If I want to sit on the #1 waiver pick until I want to use it I should be able to do that.
    I think the waiver adjusts each week based on performance

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I think the waiver adjusts each week based on performance
    And thatís how is should be. 10th place gets first dibs, 9th is second, and so on.

I also donít like the free for all style. Some can probably sit and pick players in real time, while some of us work,etc that keeps us from being able to do that.

The waiver wire is meant to keep leagues competitive. Looks like it is set up right as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    And that’s how is should be. 10th place gets first dibs, 9th is second, and so on.

I also don’t like the free for all style. Some can probably sit and pick players in real time, while some of us work,etc that keeps us from being able to do that.

The waiver wire is meant to keep leagues competitive. Looks like it is set up right as of now.
    Yes that is the setting we did decide n last yeAr.

I gotta side with JUICE and Birdman. I don't work on Sunday, but I don't like having that advantage over other players. If we didn't have people who have to work, I'd be all for it though.